3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hapugа 29.11.21 10:07 pm

Mod GTA: Liberty City (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

I downloaded this mod recently. Excellent mod, best of all, and even more Real moda. I highly recommend it, it is under development and is constantly being improved. Who knows the links, put it out!
183 Comments
Sort by:
s
syapknot 29.11.21

Did you move the city for a whole month? Cool! How did you convert? Zanoz'oi?

S
SanchezMobile 29.11.21

Stupid glitch - if you die in Potrland, you can wake up on Staunton Island. And vice versa. Same shit with Shoreside.

At the beginning, I wrote about the tunnel - I recently rode it on the PCG. Cool!!! first he rolled on the ceiling, and then jumped down, he himself did not understand how.

s
syapknot 29.11.21

It pins me that if you look into the water you will even see the tunnel! In the 3rd part of gta, he miraculously evaporated

S
SanchezMobile 29.11.21

By the way, you know that in GTA 3 somewhere in Bedford Point on Staunton Island there are two creeping lines, in which a lot of interesting things are supposedly written. So - in the same place in GTA Liberty City - there are no creeping lines - someone broke it !!! It's just a bare wall!

Guys, if you don't know how to insert a video replay into a message, at least tell me how to insert a screenshot! I saw them on the forum - how is this possible?

M
MIKOLAY 29.11.21

About the glitch when PCJ and Hunter crashes. This is not a glitch. Press the run + aim buttons and they fall

S
SanchezMobile 29.11.21

Well, why the heck is it necessary ??? Was that in Weiss?

s
syapknot 29.11.21

By the way, in ViceMissionBuilder, main.scm from GTA-Liberty City does not open ... :( says "ERROR: GTX table in script not found in GTX file" :( If anyone knows how to fix it, write here or send me a message: syapknot @ rambler.ru

I
In the name of Ostashkovt 29.11.21

It opens up. You just need a fresh version of the Builder.

S
SanchezMobile 29.11.21

Then give me a link to this fresh version ... I want to stir up something here ...

S
Sanchez111 29.11.21

I'm SanchezMobile ... It's just that some kind of crap happened with the password ...

H
Hamster Jedi 29.11.21

What is this mod, what is the name, and where to download it?

75875 29.11.21

Here's a video of Sanya, there has already been such a mod and the one of the same name will do it stupidly and not advisable. Amen ... :)

75875 29.11.21

only shyas noticed a post about mein shorter there in the GTX file there is a lack of some inscriptions that are used in the maina code so I have to recheck it (I don’t remember how people coped with it ...)
PS this is the simplest protection of my maina, this is my IMHO !!!

T
Tommy 29.11.21

There, a house in the 2nd city is not visible

S
Sanchez111 29.11.21

I already created this theme :) Secrets and gags GTA: Liberty City is called. The mod is cool. Can anyone help in finalizing it?
I want to finish painting a ghost town, which, by the way, is material there. True, the view of the city from there - you will swing ... Some glitches ...

75875 29.11.21

YES, okay, with a clever head, I made some patches and everything is ok (like me for example).

75875 29.11.21

YES, okay, with a clever head, I made patches and everything is ok (like me, for example). And everything och even plays fine textures from someone who is nada about a non-white misty as before.
In short buzz + motiki and vertiki voosche cool !!!
P.S and really why not finish the ghost town who will undertake (and I will try to make missions then there)

75875 29.11.21

YES, okay, with a clever head, I made patches and everything is ok (like me, for example). And everything och even plays fine textures from someone who is nada about a non-white misty as before.
In short buzz + motiki and vertiki voosche cool !!!
P.S and really why not finish the ghost town who will undertake (and I will try to make missions then there)

S
Sanchez111 29.11.21

I'll take it. Missions to you, Zaitsev. I will not deal with this dregs. Mapping only. By the way, the plot is almost ready, I'll send it to you later - I gradually print it in WORDE.

75875 29.11.21

I have an extension who is the hero of your GTA? YOU finish the ghost town and I write missions and at the end we will show why it is no longer possible to get into it.