3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Givara 12.11.19 10:17 pm

Patch 1.7 has lowered the performance (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

So, on March 28 came out miracle patch, 1.7, designed to improve the performance of the game, in fact its buck. Before the patch, on 11 direct in the town of fps does not fall below 55, after it easily sags to 50 in the evenings and mornings (the lowest fps in the game, due to the ray tracing of the light sources through vegetation and objects, above all). Moreover, even in the initial splash screen when you start the game, there was some fading for a second, even the sound stutters in this moment, though, before the patch this was not. In the benchmark fps is the same as was, one to, one to one, but then again, the drawdown of personnel, at random moments, which was not before the patch. 12 direct as was the crashes remained. And I read threads here, nobody noticed when the game under 12 direktom, it works in windowed mode without a border. Even if you enable full-screen mode, still the volume slider of Windows visible in the game, if the volume adjust on Windows 10. I think because of this and crashes. Because during a crash, the game for a split second hangs in the window, then closes. On 11 direct departures as there was not, but fps below 8, according to the benchmark, and in the city below 60 fps did not drop, But the departures are not normally allowed to play. In short, yubisoft in his repertoire, release a patch that ruins the performance, designed to improve it, while still not fixes are not noticeable bugs 12 direct, which is littered with a lot of topics on the official forum of the game
30 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 12.11.19

Givara
The patch is not called the direct to greatly enhance the performance he removed a sharp fps drops .when 60 fps can dropnode sharply to 15-10.(Probably fixed a bug when the game ate RAM uncontrollably and not dropping it. I have after the patch the performance became a little better.And what you have drops to 5-6 frames at a stable 55+ zhto all hnya it's hardly noticeable

80th 12.11.19

Givara

Maybe it's better off the forum to write and not here ???

G
Givara 12.11.19

Camper88

even as it is felt that you almost always 60 fps, with occasional dips to 55, that you have it constantly jumps

G
Givara 12.11.19

Eightieth
maybe better I'll decide where and what to write?

g
gennaz 12.11.19

Givara
Intel+nvidia?

G
Givara 12.11.19

gennaz
yeah, and what do you mean? That AMD is faster or what in this game? Don't be ridiculous, under that it could not be optimized, top percent and graphics card of Intel and NVIDIA will be faster in any game. Before the patch, the game gave out in the city on 5-7 fps more, it's not subjective feelings, and indications of shadow play I remember certain places where I went and where it was 57 fps, and now there's like 50 on the same settings on the same hardware and drivers

G
GumaSt 12.11.19

Givara
Well, judging by your fps,you can see what top Intel and NVIDIA

B
BasicWay 12.11.19

Givara
For starters I would write the configuration of your PC can you got the log. Personally, I have after the patch things got much better fps almost stable, though at DirectX 12 rare crashes with no error not much happened.

K
KyDecHuk666 12.11.19

gennaz
Intel+nvidia, have the most effective game scenes no less than 80 fps, settings almost ultra

g
gennaz 12.11.19

Givara
in the city the fps does not fall below 55
You have a 1030?
In my test rx 564,fps below 60 fps does not drop.
Spoiler
KyDecHuk666
no less than 80 fps
In this gland must not be less than 100 fps.

K
KyDecHuk666 12.11.19

gennaz
I wrote on the ultra when the time load (rain+fog+ explosions+more NPCs etc), if you just stand in the street 160

A
AlexNik 12.11.19

KyDecHuk666
Do not be shy - 1600 FPS you have, which is already there)

T
TIMetal 12.11.19

Wonder your problems. My game never crashes, everything runs stable on 60 fps with dips in heavy scenes to 45-50 freezes and lags to 10 fps was not.

K
KyDecHuk666 12.11.19

AlexNik
facepalm

A
Affekt77 12.11.19

After the patch with fps, everything is OK with him and before the patch there were no problems, at least for me. Only noticed 2 problems after the patch, it changed the appearance of the Persian and frieze when the game starts on the splash screen where is displayed amd, ubisoft, snowdrop. Both of these problems also have people on the official. the forum, in the latter case, some on the splash screen the game crashes.

N
N1ko64 12.11.19

But the way my live has greatly decreased, but a new patch from the 5th, was drawdown to 55 in the green areas, and the average 65-80фпс now strala almost always 55-65, with dips to 45. so even stuttery on DX12 became very frequent, early times in 5 minutes, now maybe for a minute a couple of times to break((
16GB Opera 2666 15 15 15 36, Rosen 2700 4.0 Hz , 1066 and game on SSD, resolution 2560/1080.

G
Givara 12.11.19

gennaz
Still will he fall below 60, on the map that does not exist and on medium settings. You're on ultra all to put, and see how you will not fall. I have a GTX 1080 ti and not 1030, if in iron nichrome not understand, the silence would be better. To the chela, 80 fps, this is nonsense, the word almost everything on ultra too highly tensile, can not he be on the system even above 60 constantly, on full ultra, even direct 12, about 11, I am silent on it at 10-12 fps and lower

S
Steve Taller 12.11.19

Givara

S
Steve Taller 12.11.19

Givara
If you play in 1440p, the drawdown at 1080ти on ultra below 60 normal

D
DemonXL1080 12.11.19

Steve Taller
I play without a problem. Preset settings Max.