3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Givara 12.11.19 10:17 pm

Patch 1.7 has lowered the performance (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

So, on March 28 came out miracle patch, 1.7, designed to improve the performance of the game, in fact its buck. Before the patch, on 11 direct in the town of fps does not fall below 55, after it easily sags to 50 in the evenings and mornings (the lowest fps in the game, due to the ray tracing of the light sources through vegetation and objects, above all). Moreover, even in the initial splash screen when you start the game, there was some fading for a second, even the sound stutters in this moment, though, before the patch this was not. In the benchmark fps is the same as was, one to, one to one, but then again, the drawdown of personnel, at random moments, which was not before the patch. 12 direct as was the crashes remained. And I read threads here, nobody noticed when the game under 12 direktom, it works in windowed mode without a border. Even if you enable full-screen mode, still the volume slider of Windows visible in the game, if the volume adjust on Windows 10. I think because of this and crashes. Because during a crash, the game for a split second hangs in the window, then closes. On 11 direct departures as there was not, but fps below 8, according to the benchmark, and in the city below 60 fps did not drop, But the departures are not normally allowed to play. In short, yubisoft in his repertoire, release a patch that ruins the performance, designed to improve it, while still not fixes are not noticeable bugs 12 direct, which is littered with a lot of topics on the official forum of the game
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steve Taller 12.11.19

DemonXL1080
And what fps?

D
DemonXL1080 12.11.19

Steve Taller
If you just run, 90-92, sometimes 110, perestrelka and explosions has dropped to 80 frames.

S
Steve Taller 12.11.19

DemonXL1080 wrote:
If you just run, 90-92, sometimes 110, perestrelka and explosions has dropped to 80 frames.
1080ти so many pulls in 1080p, at 1440p you something or you have a chase card in uhnar dispersed

D
DemonXL1080 12.11.19

Steve Taller
I'm not clocked. Before writing the comments even started the game, checked.
In your video above, there manually exposed settings on max, and I used a PRESET max, and more do not change anything, but from this, and so much fps.
Now look at 1080p, there when walking produces up to 142 shots, while firing and explosions were not looking.

S
Steve Taller 12.11.19

DemonXL1080
so while you all crank up and see what the fps is, we are also talking about the ultra, but it means everything to the fullest

D
DemonXL1080 12.11.19

Steve Taller
Unscrewed all on max manually, in the end, minus 10fps from those figures that I wrote above, in somesul lowered to 70 and it was 80...

D
DemonXL1080 12.11.19

Steve Taller
Maybe with patch 2.1 performance added? Well, so I have the game...by the way the first part bends my PC is stronger, there is the shadow of HFTS from nvidia, and cool to 60 drops.

B
Baltika devyatochka 12.11.19

DemonXL1080 wrote:
to 60 drops.
Here is phraselist, tin....
Solaractive that you won't see on the eyes due to 60Hz monitor

D
DemonXL1080 12.11.19

redtrash
Well, first Monique I 144гц, secondly if you switch off the plane at 60Hz, you will have more than 60 frames...for some reason everyone thinks that on 60Hz monitors more than 60 frames you can't...

B
Baltika devyatochka 12.11.19

DemonXL1080 wrote:
for some reason everyone thinks that 60Hz monitors more than 60 frames you can't...
Only difference on the eyes do not see, personally, I'm on my square 5:4 75Hz gertsovka, and for example in cs go the garbage can I salakati on 75фпс and then try to play without Locke and I do not see how the difference.