3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m1kll 29.11.21 10:23 pm

Image distortion, stripes on the screen (Dark Souls)

Please tell me, after removing the 60 fps limit in dsfix, some ripples appeared on the screen when moving (horizontal stripes running from top to bottom), it looks like tears when changing frames or loading textures, if you set the window mode or return 30 fps, this ripple disappears , i.e. the problem is somewhere in the solution. Tell me how to get rid of it.
P.S. anti-aliasing and blurring are disabled, the screen resolution matches the resolution in dsfix.ini and in the game.
4 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 29.11.21

in the game, you can not enable vertical sync in any way: neither in dsfix, nor in the settings of the vidyahi driver, as I understand it. I have radeon hd 7950 and dsfix 1.9 (on new 2.x. does not plow 60FPS). I suffered for a week with a similar problem and came across an advice to use the D3DOverrider program before starting the game. you open the program, add the game exe, turn on force vsync and force triple buffer, turn off the program, start the game and enjoy the smooth picture at 60FPS.

_
_kraM_ 29.11.21

legusor
Thank you very much for --- D3DOverrider It helped a lot) The picture became clear and without any ripples and friezes) Thank you.

P
Pash0k071 29.11.21

Although this topic has probably been abandoned for a long time, I will write anyway, suddenly someone else will help. I also had the above problem. I solved it by enabling the # borderless fullscreen mode parameter (instead of 0 you need to put 1, although I think everyone knows this) in DSfix.ini. You can also turn on vertical sync in the same place below # turn on / off Vsync, but I feel this parameter does not work at all.

D
Devill666 29.11.21

Pash0k071
helps this only with widescreen resolution, if you play on a 5: 4 monica, then full screen without edges just stretches the ugly game