3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 12.11.19 10:18 pm

there will be more DLS? (Resident Evil 2)

what do you think?
12 Comments
Sort by:
y
yariko.v 12.11.19

Whether DLS time will tell. But fashion undressing the characters will be exactly, because not yet everyone.

M
Morgenshtern 12.11.19

yariko.v
Exactly. Even a single zombie is not yet stripped. And about Marvin modders somehow forgotten. And there is Probirki, Annette and the crocodile from the sewer. So work is not an opened edge :)

m
macsim702 12.11.19

Unlikely to be DLC, the story all told. And in the original also were not add-ons.

Y
Yuri Yandere 12.11.19

Morgenstern
The crocodile is caps by default stripped. But as slush-underdeveloped-creature-GE :D Birkin every time also yourself "loses clothes". They all just junk to attach left and everything to play then it will be very scary :D

S
Sanka Mirniy 12.11.19

macsim702
Wrong, not all !!! Those who played Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles should know that there's a Chapter explaining how Ada Wong is out of town, so it is still possible for major additions ))

A
Artem gavrikov 12.11.19

hmm don't know can skins for Leon or Claire

m
macsim702 12.11.19

Sanka Mirniy
Not played Chronicles unfortunately. And then Yes, the DLC is a good idea. And who helped her to get out of the way, and how ?

X
X_ray_83 12.11.19

That's about how Ada escaped, I would like to know (((

N
NightHawkreal 12.11.19

X_ray_83
Play Umbrella Chronicles.

S
Sanka Mirniy 12.11.19

macsim702
Helped her to get albert Wesker, as it turned out later that it was he who sent Ada Wong for the virus. Returning wounded from the underground laboratory, she came in contact with him and said that did the job and she needed the evacuation from the city, then it got from Wesker his famous gun-hook with which she got out of the town clinging to the helicopter ))

O
Oleg V 12.11.19

so what's with the DLCs? there will be more?

S
Sanka Mirniy 12.11.19

This is a very good question )) I wish I know ))