3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 29.11.21 11:06 pm

Jerks, any setting (Fallout 4)

Good day to all, comrades. I bought the long-awaited Fallout 4 and was not disappointed (it seems to me there are almost no such people, for some reason everyone reacted badly to the four). In general, the fact is that I have jerks at any graphics settings. even at a minimum. Even on the ultra. Even without and with shadows. My computer is shit. BUT it is enough to pull the ultra settings to 60 fps. I have no jerks in buildings, premises. But here in the wastelands a little, but in Boston these are simply unrealistic jerks that are not cured even by optimized drivers ...
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

I get 60 FPS (according to the Steam sensor) But with jerks. Shows 60, and jerks are present. They are terribly annoying, because I understand that the game pulls 60 fps. I can’t understand what’s the matter.
PC Har-ki:
Processor: Intel CPU 2020 2 Core 3.0 GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz
VCARD: AMD HD7850 2048mb DDR3 DX11

V
Valeryn47 29.11.21

PaXa_
your configuration does not pass the minimum requirements. Your game shows 60 FPS video. But you obviously do not have enough processor performance and he does not have time to calculate everything that he needs. Regular swaps due to RAM, regular interruption due to lack of threads.

MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent

R
RAZIEL_ 29.11.21

PaXa_
and see the load of the processor, RAM and vidyahi during the game, faith does not allow?

L
L0neWanderer 29.11.21

PaXa_
Permission? Is there a built-in card from AMD? And so, this is due to the fact that with a small amount of RAM, it is also "low-speed".
Try to reduce the range of drawing everything (grass, objects, shadows)
Valeryn47
I play on a machine several times smaller than a system (although the RAM is still 6GB) and at a resolution of 1600x900 I have 30 fps in the wastelands.

P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

dimsink1
Resolution 1280x1024, tried to reduce, but no sense. There is no built-in card from AMD, it seems. As far as I understand, I need to buy another 4GB bar, right? If so, it’s very good, I have about four thousand more in my hands.

P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

dimsink1
I have almost no jerks in the wasteland and 60 fps. In cities, jerks are beginning to appear, but not significant. But in Boston and Diamond it is already beginning to look like friezes.

P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

Valeryn47
That is, to buy a bar for another 4 GB of RAM?

A
Artyom Logarev 29.11.21

just add this enb in short http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_enb_series_v0_281-108992/
add it to the game folder, then press shift + enter in the game, the line will appear there will be a vsinc checkbox and lock it at 60 fps (then again shift + enter, just make sure not to reset, press save configuration or try a little less, the jerks will disappear))

P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

Artyom Logarev
I have it. there are also optimized drivers, which by the way have not weakly reduced jerks, but they are still there. Before buying the game, I asked on the forum whether it makes sense to take another 4 GB bar and I was told that "the game almost does not hawk RAM, I have everything stably on 2GB" This is a quote. so what should I buy?

R
RAZIEL_ 29.11.21

PaXa_
I repeat once again, look at the loading of the processor and RAM.

V
Valeryn47 29.11.21

PaXa_
you have a core 2 2xxx processor. The same Pentium G3xxx series is much higher, not to mention the i5.
I suspect that he simply does not have time to process everything and does the interrupts that you observe. Let me remind you again. Lack of RAM can cause frequent calls to gesture (soapy textures, delayed drawings, slowed down by NPCs). The most obvious thing is that your processor is a bit old. He's not really cake.

L
L0neWanderer 29.11.21

PaXa_ Freezes
in the city are observed by many, we are waiting for a patch or the release of a crutch mod for fix friezes.

d
david11 29.11.21

PaXa_
You here
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/polnoe_reshenie_problemy_pod_zagruzok_tekstur-884902/

P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

david11
Why do I need , in fact, fast loading of textures? If it says that you need about 12GB of RAM? In general, guys, thanks. They answered in detail, without smearing my PC. The problem was just in the processing of information by the processor (or RAM). When I set the shadow rendering distance to 128 through the Config Tool, I completely removed the grass and particles, I saw the game without jerks. It's very sad, to be honest, because I love shadows and similar effects ... I'll have to fork out for RAM and processors (at least four cores). Thanks again. I think grass, shadows and particles will have little effect on the impression of the game, because I waited a long time and got what I wanted.

d
david11 29.11.21

PaXa_
without touching the texture) there are numbered 1 and 2. And part of the code is tuned for optimization))) Read

P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

david11
Thank you. And one more "pleasant" news. I didn’t manage to get rid of the jerks. jerks disappeared only towards the end of the map (at that moment when I checked I was running in the north), so even without shadows, grass and particles, the game is jerky. I read here that, supposedly, AMD owners may encounter similar problems. I read on blogs (search, you can find). I'm also looking forward to a patch this week to see how things go.

d
david11 29.11.21

PaXa_
Maybe I have nvidia. If I tried everything, it remains to wait

P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

david11
What I'm doing now ... I have to not go to Boston yet

d
david11 29.11.21

PaXa_
Try the texture optimization mod download here on the site

P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

david11
Thanks, I'll take a look . By the way, the patch I was hoping for came out. Confused only by the prefix beta. But I think this patch will help me)