3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 29.11.21 11:06 pm

Jerks, any setting (Fallout 4)

Good day to all, comrades. I bought the long-awaited Fallout 4 and was not disappointed (it seems to me there are almost no such people, for some reason everyone reacted badly to the four). In general, the fact is that I have jerks at any graphics settings. even at a minimum. Even on the ultra. Even without and with shadows. My computer is shit. BUT it is enough to pull the ultra settings to 60 fps. I have no jerks in buildings, premises. But here in the wastelands a little, but in Boston these are simply unrealistic jerks that are not cured even by optimized drivers ...
24 Comments
Sort by:
d
david11 29.11.21

PaXa_
I put it already. If I honestly did not notice anything, everything was as it was (

P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

david11
Agree. The hopes were dashed. I managed to find a balance between graphics and jerks, and therefore now I am engaged in the passage of the main storyline in a more or less normal environment. hope for the next patch.

D
Denxxx 777 29.11.21

I join with the new patch all the same in the premises of 25 fps on the street 40-60, I do not understand, is it really impossible to optimize some kind of shed 2x2 meters kapets

P
PaXa_ 29.11.21

Denxxx 777
I had no problems with the premises. Indoors everything is like clockwork 60 FPS. But in the Wasteland it is already worse. And I am silent about the city ... It's possible to play, but not comfortable