3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chel s pulemetom. 10.09.19 07:39 am

What are you most interested in games?

Hello!
What are You* interested in games the most?
For example:
1)Design
2)the Plot
3)Gameplay
Or
1)the Atmosphere
2)OK
3)Dynamics
33 Comments
Sort by:
t
tor1210 10.09.19

the plot

V
Voldemarcik 10.09.19

1: the Story
2: Dynamics
3: Graphics

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 10.09.19

The story and atmosphere

I
Irisha2012 10.09.19

The story and beautiful picture = atmosphere and hence an inherent interest in the game!!!

L
Last Engineer 10.09.19

depending on the genre

In GRID 2 there is no story, atmosphere too, but liked the game: beautiful trails, carport tastefully

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

the design-grafon
direct catsthe visualization (technical) has the output of machine-grafon
- at the moment floating between concepts and their dominance
Pat
gameplay (referring to the control of the usability of the system interfaces of skills and skills dynamics rifts etc)
the atmosphere (meaning the study of the universe characters of individual design elements of music, plot and so forth) a very vague concept
- these two concepts are also not clear-dominated among themselves
Pat
the plot(motivation again, the characters are shit choices etc)
and so on

r
requiemmm 10.09.19

Design, story and gameplay. Without a competent designer it turns out Mass Effect, which in terms of game design about the colorful cubes and parallelepipeds. The location should attract the eye, even if they have no enemies. The plot is not only twisted, but also replayability, with forks, with interesting, developed characters. Well, the gameplay...what would be a masterpiece nor was the game control to jump, press the kontrl-shift-J forward Annuls all the advantages at once.

C
Chelseafc777 10.09.19

Game online with friends...

s
saa0891 10.09.19

Gameplay of course,of course, for each genre his own, and consists of different components,if it is great,varied and interesting,and to play this game is naturally interesting,because it is primarily a game,even if other components are not.

Naturally for example in an RPG,the story and characters play a very important role,but without good gameplay it will not have any of the values,for me at least,if as I already wrote at the height of the gameplay,the game will be naturally interesting.but other components will make a game better.

V
Vitamin 10.09.19

1. Plot.
2. Atmosphere.
3. Gameplay.

M
MKUltra 10.09.19

1)Design
2)the Plot
3)Gameplay
and
1)the Atmosphere
2)OK
3)Dynamics

L
Last Engineer 10.09.19

see all the story like what the fuck then in battle?

L
Last Engineer 10.09.19

Rectally

why should those filing Sujata? what do the concept. To bring you near the station will, if Tsoi sing well. The more complex the plot to understand, so it is steeper

S
Stockton_Slap 10.09.19

The story,gameplay,characters

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

Last Engineer
The more complex the plot to understand, so it is steeper
well, for example, recall Igor is a recent Shadowrun. I believe that there is a plot about 8-10 9из
so. flow stool there. if not filed within 15-20 player knocked out and sleep poshol. those sujete really need to take care to understand it. there is a recent MIM 10 but the plot is low-medium as I passed. there he is so easy yoroi adventure in pokemon.
everything else in these games, made at the highest level. in мим10 else and optimization at the highest level kruzis 3 merged.

something I did not notice that high school praised these Igori. Yes your Igori with the book plot

1rLx4DG06 10.09.19

realism
I have to believe that events can happen in reality
under realism covered all the story, graphics, physics, gameplay

r
requiemmm 10.09.19

something I did not notice that high school praised these Igori. Yes your Igori with the book plot
They are difficult to read, what's the plot of the novel...and half an hour later can't say why you had to shoot those men, and not won in those.
Do not give what is Holy to dogs, neither throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and, turning, rend you

A
Anderby 10.09.19

>They are difficult to read, what's the plot of the novel

Indeed, without the Russian voice will not buy, read the subtitles, too lazy, need to look at what is happening, when the voice acting?!. Rejoice not in Japanese, mah bois.

m
monarh i ya 10.09.19

If you consider the shooters in the first place the variety of weapons , realistic sounds of gunfire, high-quality AI.
Race a variety of cars, it's a lot of tuning, again AI.
RPG - plot, plot and more plot.
In the same way everywhere should be psdo detailed locations, a huge and beautifully drawn, normal physics is also desirable.
In General, nothing new, everyone knows about it.

n
nikita2112 10.09.19

Gameplay and atmosphere.