3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil11993 29.11.21 11:16 pm

Alchemy (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

So boys and girls here will write recipes for potions and the location of ingredients for them.
175 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 29.11.21

But in general, what the hell are poisons that take away the enemy's reserves of strength?
here - so that they could not hit you with a special attack, well, they did not run.

and in Oblivion, with zero stamina, the enemy stupidly fell under the next blow, and the damage with stamina in the region of zero inflicted half the damage ...

h
hou5e 29.11.21

mad wolf

wow. this is certainly cool, but ...
then what is the point of these chips, if your hero can run even with zero stamina, chop with a power attack with scanty units of it, etc.?

J
Just like old times 29.11.21

Psycho aka [ZubrNet]
Banal flaw. So such poisons are only for sale to do.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.11.21

So such poisons are only for sale to do.
Try playing a master without forge and enchantment, with only alchemy.

m
mad wolf 29.11.21

Try playing a master without forge and enchantment, with only alchemy.
so nothing will change - all the same they will brew "fancy" bottles only for training / sale and much simpler ones - for spreading on their weapons or for their own treatment.

switching to the master does not negate the fact that when forming the price of a bottle, the contribution of positive and negative effects had to be taken into account by the developers with different signs, and after addition, they had to take the module ...

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.11.21

switching to the master does not negate the fact that when forming the price of a bottle, the contribution of positive and negative effects had to be taken into account by the developers with different signs, and after addition, take the module ...
Yes, yes :(

P
Pril balsam 29.11.21

For sale, making potions with the 4th effect is not interesting, only the ingredients are wasted in vain.

K
KARTER347 29.11.21

There is a question dear duvakin. It is necessary to pump alchemy to 100. But, I killed the teacher who pumps to 100. How to quickly pump alchemy? (Cooking potions endlessly is not so fast)

m
mad wolf 29.11.21

For sale, making potions with the 4th effect is not interesting, only the ingredients are wasted in vain.
Well, it depends on what potions you make. some when cooking in an alchemical kit cost 3k gold :) You

need to pump alchemy to 100. But, I killed a teacher who pumps to 100. How quickly to pump alchemy?
Whom did he kill - a vampire girl from the Brotherhood who teaches alchemy up to 90? it is you who are persecuting: even if you cut out the entire Brotherhood there, Babette is absent. As you know, children in Skyrim cannot be offended.
And there are no teachers up to 100 in Skyrim at all ...

but in general, even in the absence of Babette, it is enough to pump the alchemy with the trainer in Whiterun to 75, and then to cook the bottles yourself.
you just need to brew the bottles as expensive as possible (i.e. put on an enchanted set for + 100% + to alchemy and brew potions with many expensive effects), then it's not so long.
Well, taking the Thief Stone and sleeping in your house before training is also not harmful at all.

L
Lуnх 29.11.21

KARTER347

Have a question dear duvakin. It is necessary to pump alchemy to 100. But, I killed the teacher who pumps to 100. How to quickly pump alchemy? (Making potions endlessly is not that fast and shakes)

So he is not alone in the game. There is a teacher in TB, there is in Whiterun and there is in Morthal, but spending the opportunity to learn mnu on an alchemy teacher seems irrational, since alchemy is generally the easiest to download.

New recipes

Enchantment

claw witch
Wing Butterfly Blues
Snowy berries
Zhivitsa dropped by Sprigants

Archer + poison

Canine root
Elvish ear
Juniper berries
spider egg

theft

Abyssinia perch
Bee Nest
Frosted Miriam
Feathers hawk
Chel meat
crush mammoth tusk
Purple Adonis

Hacking

Ear Falmer
Nirnroot
Rot Namir
Egg pine thrush
Spider egg

M
Multigone 29.11.21

mad wolf

"... it was necessary to take into account with different signs, and after addition, take the module ..."
That's right, just take not the module, but if a negative value is obtained, equate to zero, because in the game you can create potions with one positive effect and several negative ones (for example), as a result of which the real benefits of the potion are zero, and the price will be high:
| -500 | = 500,
although it is necessary:
-500 => 0
And when calculating the price of poisons, the initial value of the price, which consists of the cost of effects, must be multiplied by -1 and then calculated in the same way as for potions. Of course, the costs of beneficial effects are assumed to be positive and harmful ones negative.

PS It would be nice if the developers introduced the possibility: with mixed effects (for example, 2 positive, 2 negative), it was possible to choose what to create - a potion or a poison.

PPS And yes, a recipe for magicians: fire salts - jazby grapes - red mountain flower.

C
CrowleyTwoPistols 29.11.21

PS It would be nice if the developers introduced the possibility: with mixed effects (for example, 2 positive, 2 negative), it was possible to choose what to create - a potion or a poison.

they also introduced such an opportunity - the perk of purity.
If you drink it yourself, only positive effects will work, if you smear your weapon - only negative ones.

M
Multigone 29.11.21

CrowleyTwo Pistols

Ok how to do this? So I create poison - blue mountain flower + bear claws. It has the following effects: reduced magic regeneration and increased health. In the inventory, if you click the mouse on this poison or press the E button, a sign appears "put poison on such and such a bow - yes / no". I personally have not seen any other interaction. The same with potions - when you press the mouse or the E button, they are immediately consumed. The game itself decides what to create there, without asking. If you create the above recipe, then there will always be "poison" and never "potion", and the order of the ingredients is completely ignored when creating.

As for the ability "purity" - in the description of the ability it is written that "the potions you create have no negative effects, and the poisons have no positive", which means that if I create the above recipe, there will always be a "poison" with one effect - damage to the regeneration of magic. So? Never took this ability.

C

negative effects will not be "counted" when used on a character, positive effects - on a target. But in the list of effects - they will remain

For example, the potion "Increased carry weight + damage to the reserve of strength." If the hero swallows it, the stamina with the "purity" perk will have nothing. And if he lubricates the ax with this bottle, then the bandit will not endure any more.

W
Winter is coming 29.11.21

Question: Is it worth downloading alchemy if I'm a thief-magician and want to pump it competently. And was it worth downloading such things as frosty fire and thunderstorm enchantments in the Enchanting branch if I mainly play the role of a magician.

P
Pril balsam 29.11.21

Probably not specially worth it, but if you start brewing potions, then it will be pumped.

C

Radagast777
1) worth it
2) not worth it

W
Winter is coming 29.11.21

Thank you. And yes, the talents for reducing the cost of mana for spells should be taken if I'm going to strongly pump the enchantment?

C

If you are going to pump enchantment to 100, then for one school, without prejudice to the rest of the character's capabilities, you can achieve 0 mana consumption exclusively by enchanting. With damage - by 2. If there are 3 or more schools, then you can't do without mana reduction perks.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.11.21

Radagast777
Enchanting with a forge is generally worth downloading (especially a forge), otherwise all the interest from the game somewhere very quickly disappears.