3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ultravirus661 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Will there be no Russian localization in the incentive? (Fallout 4)

Yesterday I went to Steam, namely the Fallout 4 page and saw that Russian is not supported. I'm not asking about the voice acting, but why there are no checkboxes for the interface and subtitles. Or will only those who buy in 1C stores receive localization?

Replyhttp: //forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/russkoj_lokalizatsii_v_stime_ne_budet_otvet_est-874459/#comment-13958603
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvorKii 29.11.21

I also thought about this and tried to find information in many places, but alas, I myself also did not reveal what and how .. And besides, in 1C stores, only delivery seems to be like ..

U
Ultravirus661 29.11.21

SvorKii
At first I didn't even pay attention to it, because there was the same garbage with many games, they say the list of available languages ​​will be updated soon, I went to the 1c site it says that there will be subs. A month has passed, there is still no Russian in the incentive. And the pre-order in the incentive has already been made. It's a shame that I gave 2k for a non-Russian product.

S
SvorKii 29.11.21

Ultravirus661
most likely it will be, well, or I will hope for it) since I also made a pre-order as soon as it appeared on the incentive ...

S
SvorKii 29.11.21

Ultravirus661
, even on the Gromozavtre, in the store from the playground, it says there is Russian, so we wait and hope and pray if possible))))

U
Ultravirus661 29.11.21

SvorKii
Hopefully ...

B
Brotello 29.11.21

This is generally a dead topic so that the gazebo does not translate the game into Russian, let's list the games that have not been translated, how many were there, when were they? XD

B
BoB_Er 29.11.21

Ultravirus661
Most likely then add a patch.

U
Ultravirus661 29.11.21

BoB_Er
Maybe, although I hardly believe in it.

P
Paljusha 29.11.21

On Steam, even the third foul is not Russified ... after so many years. So take heart. Hike, one of the creators is a terrible Russophobe)

d
dizzy33 29.11.21

I download a pirate, I don't care from whom but with a Russian.

E
Evilka 29.11.21

What's the problem? Afraid to install the crack separately?

U
Ultravirus661 29.11.21

It seems that everyone who bought the steam version will have to download the russified archives from pirated repacks based on the 1c version. Or wait for the crack.

U
Ultravirus661 29.11.21

KingDan That's
not the point. It's just unpleasant that having bought a license, you will have to finish it.

S
Smoorph 29.11.21

Brotello
The Elder Scrolls Online, Release date: 04/03/2014

O
Osetin15RSO 29.11.21

Seriously? Of course it will, and you don't have to finish it, it will be completely russified !!!

F
FairRainbow 29.11.21

On Steam, the game Metro 2033 Last Light is signed that there is no Russian voice acting, but in fact it is present.

S
Shis98 29.11.21

Ultravirus661
There is such a game on Steam, Burnout Paradise. He says that there is no Russian localization in any form, and there the voice acting and the interface are completely localized) So do not believe the steam ticks until you start the game)

A
Azaznzel 29.11.21

What is the question about? You buy the game in "Torrent Inc" localization is present!

W
Wise fool 29.11.21

Ultravirus661
Firstly, New Vegas still does not show that there is Russification, but for the main game it is, subtitles, without DLS Russification. Secondly, you can refuse to pre-order and return the money before the game is released and within two weeks after the release.

m
moonchild69 29.11.21

FairRainbow
There is no this game (original) in Steam at all, only Redux version