3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ultravirus661 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Will there be no Russian localization in the incentive? (Fallout 4)

Yesterday I went to Steam, namely the Fallout 4 page and saw that Russian is not supported. I'm not asking about the voice acting, but why there are no checkboxes for the interface and subtitles. Or will only those who buy in 1C stores receive localization?

Replyhttp: //forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/russkoj_lokalizatsii_v_stime_ne_budet_otvet_est-874459/#comment-13958603
54 Comments
Sort by:
g
garry haisenberg 29.11.21

Ultravirus661
Here you are right, we have a huge Fallout community, like the French and Italians put together, eh

C
CheetahRus 29.11.21

Considering how many dialogues there are, the localizer company (if the publisher has given the go-ahead) needs SO MUCH to translate, and how many to voice it !!!!
well, it will be hard and expensive
, The Old Republic is still there, no one has translated it, because there are about 200,000 replicas, it seems,
but how we like to use torrents, I generally keep quiet (I also use it myself)
so the devil knows if the
fans are profitable , most likely, the game will not be abandoned and transferred)

T
TTG 29.11.21

Nyasilyat, Ninadey. Only translation and possibly voice acting Intro Outro. The inscriptions in the game will also be translated by the users themselves, as was the case in F3.

S
Sinistre 29.11.21

Well, actually, the incentive has ALREADY marked in the list of languages ​​that there will be Russian subs and an interface ...

R
Ripper man 29.11.21

download separately is not a problem though

E
Eraser1729 29.11.21

so ticks have already appeared, do not worry. except for voice acting. and thank God

F
Fasmon 29.11.21

If you haven't noticed, in a huge number of games in incentive, in the line "Russian" flaunts - "not supported". It's time to get used to the fact that this information does not carry anything in itself ...

But the fact that 4 fallout is the first NOT sounded in Russian. the game of bezessa is sad ...

S
Spiny 29.11.21

The incentive may not be Russian. Look, after all, fallout 3 and HB are not translated into incentive. Likewise, TEC 3: Morrowind, TEC 4: Oblivion. But in fact, there is localization. But with 4 fallouts it is not clear at all. 1C worked on localization or not.

m
michaaver 29.11.21

Steam added support for Russian subtitles :)

B
Bard Buttercup 29.11.21

Am I the only one to give a damn about Russian subs or not? Even though I don't know much English. It's Fallout, even though I'll play Chinese

k
kres 29.11.21

we have to wait and then we'll see.

A
Ashley33 29.11.21

How soon will they get the voice acting? We will go through the game faster ... we could do it on time at release

N
Necassalmor 29.11.21

voice acting from the Gazebo will not be from the word at all. There is one group that is troubled by the voice acting http://disgustingmen.com/games/fallout-4-russian-voice-over-strategic-music but you have to fork out

_
_Specter 29.11.21

Only text localization ... and why the mechs were forbidden to sound.