3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Settings don't change, help (Fallout 4)

I cannot change the language and display settings. I downloaded the crack, copied the files, changed the configuration settings in Fallout4_default, my documents and steam_api. The language has changed only in the launcher, the game is still English. It's the same with permission. Changed in all configuration files and in the launcher, it still opens in a 720p window.
There is a theory that this is all due to the fact that I have already installed the third pirated assembly, because in the first two the game crashed at the stage of the special or bethesda intro. But, most likely, the problems are not because of this, since I deleted everything from the first two assemblies. I deleted the folders with installers and games, deleted them via Add / Remove Programs, even in the registry, before installing the third assembly, I deleted everything related to the folly. I ask for help, I've been dancing with tambourines for three days, I just can't play normally (
25 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

Oleg Efremenko

path to the file C: Users kr My documents My Games Fallout4 or whatever you have.
Spoiler

O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
So it is. All the same, the language does not change (

M
Misha Svirsky 29.11.21

3DMGAME.ini Language = russian

M
Misha Svirsky 29.11.21

Language = russian

C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

Oleg Efremenko
set the crack point by point correctly? There I saw something that needs to be taken into account and done. Remove something there and register it elsewhere. where the game should read the file from. Is it there?
And the second point is a normal repack from the khattab. and not with wired miners and viruses from other repackers.
I don’t know about the changes in steam_api at all. They just say there, as in the photo, the item changes and that's it. But I have it in Russian right away, so I haven’t come across this exactly and I don’t know. Maybe you should read on other forums, here no one has written about such problems yet.

O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP The repack
from the Khattab was the second of three that I installed, I encountered a crash problem during the splash screen in front of the main menu. Now I'm using the CODEX repack. Regarding the installation of the crack, I did not hear anything about deleting, I registered ru everywhere and threw the files that the game should take into the strings folder

O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21

Misha Svirsky
Where is this?

J
Jeff-xxx 29.11.21

Oleg Efremenko
Did you throw files into the Data folder?

O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21

Jeff-xxx
No, I didn't. Where can I find them?

J
Jeff-xxx 29.11.21

Oleg Efremenko
http://rghost.ru/68kC4qWtS

J
Jeff-xxx 29.11.21

Oleg Efremenko
Just in case, the Strings folder: http://rghost.ru/6Gd4vTzNR

O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21

Jeff-xxx
Anyway the language is English

C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

Oleg Efremenko won’t
say correctly about the rest of the files and everything else. It must be installed carefully. And then prescribe. maybe even all of them. so that the game can see them.
I downloaded from the khattab and immediately put 0.280 antifreeze on top and that's it. works like a clock. no problems.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

look there so that everything was.
Spoiler

J
Jeff-xxx 29.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Strings was originally spelled out by
Oleg Efremenko
I downloaded these files, registered everything everywhere - it remained in English, then I got into Fallout4Prefs.ini, changed the permission, went into the game - it became in Russian, in short, xs, what else did I do, I don’t remember already .

J
Jeff-xxx 29.11.21

Oleg Efremenko
Try to rename all three Fallout4_ru files in the strings folder to Fallout4_en

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

Jeff-xxx
Interesting solution. let's try.

O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21

Jeff-xxx
Doesn't help anyway

M
Misha Svirsky 29.11.21

steam_api.ini is there such a file? should be there change (Language = russian) also which repack you have (tablet) I will tell you which one you can change. and changed the language during installation?

O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21

Misha Svirsky
In steam_api he changed the language, after which the launcher became Russian, everything else remained in English. Repack codex, when installing the language did not ask