3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Settings don't change, help (Fallout 4)

I cannot change the language and display settings. I downloaded the crack, copied the files, changed the configuration settings in Fallout4_default, my documents and steam_api. The language has changed only in the launcher, the game is still English. It's the same with permission. Changed in all configuration files and in the launcher, it still opens in a 720p window.
There is a theory that this is all due to the fact that I have already installed the third pirated assembly, because in the first two the game crashed at the stage of the special or bethesda intro. But, most likely, the problems are not because of this, since I deleted everything from the first two assemblies. I deleted the folders with installers and games, deleted them via Add / Remove Programs, even in the registry, before installing the third assembly, I deleted everything related to the folly. I ask for help, I've been dancing with tambourines for three days, I just can't play normally (
25 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Everything is there, everything is checked

q
qurus 29.11.21

Such a moment is not comfortable for me to play in the first person due to the fact that the world is very much moved, I sometimes miss important things under my nose, and if I move the norms with the mouse wheel, but the character from the third person turns out, that's what to do.

J
Jeff-xxx 29.11.21

qurus
Change FOV.

q
qurus 29.11.21

Decipher this term.

O
Oleg Efremenko 29.11.21

Solved the problem by creating a new user: in