3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riki1991 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Wi-Fi router

Which week I can not decide on a router. I am looking for a Wi-Fi router and it would seem that there are enough models, but I have no idea what to take. I liked Tenda N301, but how is it in business and is it worth taking it at all? Are there any good alternatives?
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sindiman 29.11.21

Amy-Lee
Do you mean the speed that is distributed over wi-fi? Because the antennas are purely for wi-fi operation.

A
Amy-lee 29.11.21

Yes, I'm talking about the wireless network, because when connecting via cable, usually no problems arise.

m
maxzeva 29.11.21

Antennas are needed in order to provide good coverage and high transmission speed over WiFi. Therefore, the more the better

v
vonder1 29.11.21

Rustem Mukhozhukov
Yes, of course, even if you have a 9 by 9 bathroom)) He has a good signal.

S
Sindiman 29.11.21

maxzeva
Not quite right, it is not necessary to have 5 antennas or more. Better would be 2 pieces, but with more power.

A
Amy-lee 29.11.21

So what about routers that lack external antennas? Do you think they are doomed to fail?

R
Rustem Mukhozhukov 29.11.21

Thanks for the advice, the device will be brought in the other day, by the way, is everything okay with the firmware?

r
ritm 29.11.21

that you have not heard anything about tenda, a purely Chinese manufacturer or only production?

A
Amy-lee 29.11.21

Honestly, how many modems I didn’t use, and this is about 3-4, I never had any problems with the firmware. I can hardly imagine how they can manifest themselves.

S
Stanislau Ishchanka 29.11.21

3-4? and with what then were the problems? it's not for nothing that so many modems have changed. and what do you use now?

G
Game tactics 29.11.21

I support! Zyxel kinetic has already had 4 years!

B
Braun fuhrer 29.11.21

TL-WR841N. plugged in and forgot. It works stably, the speed does not cut, the zyukzel is extra money down the drain.

D
Dmitry Avdoshin 29.11.21

The main thing is to work stably - zyxel, asus. Both work stably for me. I was very worn out with D-link.

S
Samuil2 29.11.21

I myself use Tenda N301. While I like everything, I have no comments on this router. Good at work.

v
vonder1 29.11.21

ritm
Yes, in my opinion they are all Chinese, the main thing is that the connection is kept at a normal distance and does not fly out due to marriage.

A
Amy-lee 29.11.21

Stanislau Ishchanka
Frequent change of equipment is associated with a change of residence.
vonder1
They say that the main thing is not to use models with the word Link in their names

Z
Zaibazu 29.11.21

https://market.yandex.ru/product/11871189?hid=723087&clid=502
Cheap and cheerful. Perfectly pulls the transfer from phone to TV, from PS4 to phone. I like.

v
vonder1 29.11.21

Amy-Lee
)) That is, if, for example, Tenda and Asus add Link to their name, then you don't even need to consider it) Some kind of national stigma ...

A
Amarelius 29.11.21

Amy-Lee
aha, I have already buried one link, it’s not hunting anymore. I have just read about your Tends here, but the main thing is that this does not happen to them either ...

A
Amy-lee 29.11.21

Actually, why would any of the existing manufacturers add this postfix to their already loud name? You put forward some strange theories)