3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raibow Bitard 30.11.21 12:11 am

Your partner (Fallout 4)

Actually, it's interesting: what kind of partner do you go with and why did you take him in particular, how did you like him.
So far, I personally like the dog, he controls lonely enemy units well, biting them on the legs. The only thing I don't like is that she is stupid, constantly crawls under the gunfire and constantly runs at her feet, preventing her from passing in narrow rooms. I'm considering taking Hancock with me at the moment.
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gaynelyan 30.11.21

I also go with a dog, I really love dogs, more than people

Z
ZlobnyDed 30.11.21

All partners climb under the fire. And as for whom to go with - you need to go with different ones in turns, they have different abilities, preferences, and they also have quests for loyalty. So I see no reason to go with someone alone. Well, unless you complete all their quests, you can take someone on a permanent basis. I have completed the quests of two partners so far. The detective and Kate from the arena. The detective breaks any terminals and he doesn't like it when you do wrong or solve all problems by force. Kate loves to shoot, drink, shoot, and pick a lock or two. Loves it when you kill someone or send the fuck out. Likewise, any partner loves it when you show abilities in his specialty. The third one I took is Neighborhood Jolly Roger (who is the mayor). But I haven't walked with him yet

R
Raibow Bitard 30.11.21

ZlobnyDed
1. Lol, this is not Jolly Roger, this is John Hancock.
2. I mean, if the enemy is somewhere 20-30 game meters away from her, she runs at him headlong, and when the enemy is nearby, she stands and ignores him.

Z
ZlobnyDed 30.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Thanks, Cap. But I like to call him the Jolly Roger

R
Raibow Bitard 30.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Well, I can’t deny it, I also clicked it as a pirate at first, because of the contractor.

s
simmac 30.11.21

Nick and Piper liked it, with Piper even muddied the romance. And Nick, though a synth, is a very good man. He hacks terminals, there are several quests with him and I liked the dialogues with him.
And now I go with Hancock to get the perk. By the way, Besezda pleased with the uniqueness of the satellites. Everyone has their own tastes, dialogues, methods.

f
forkiller 30.11.21

with Kotsvord hesitated. He fries well with fire

F
FOSTER_ok 30.11.21

The Raibow Bitard
pirate is Ironside. He also has a ship with a crew. And Hancock is Hancock

F
FOSTER_ok 30.11.21

forkiller
and Piper picked up a flamethrower somewhere and makes it hot.

A
Abbat76 30.11.21

I went with a crazy Cleo. Then he cured her of drug addiction and began to develop a relationship. and then she gave me the "Adrenaline" perk (I don't know where to look at it - there was a notification, but the perk is not displayed in PipBoy).

Now I left her in Sanctuary and go with Nick.

A
Abbat76 30.11.21

By the way, Nick runs in power armor, but Cleo refused to climb into it. It is optimal to give your partner T51, because repairs only require Steel, which is in abundance, and the armor is pretty good with maximum updates.

S
SergeySZV 30.11.21

I spent most of the game with a journalist, helps with shootouts, holds a punch well.
I wanted to test the hunter in action, which is available after one of the missions, but I cannot find him.
Maybe someone knows where to look?

R
Raibow Bitard 30.11.21

SergeySZV
The plot needs to be promoted. For the institute.

M
Meyker 30.11.21

And I went with the dog, decided to try on one task the mercenary from the Neighborhood - McCready, who can be "bought" for 200-250 caps. So he whined all the way, complained about everything that was possible, and in battles the dog was much more useful than from him.

-
-k_a_z_a_k- 30.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Companions give certain perks. And after leaving / changing it, does the perk remain or disappear?

P
Pomu4 30.11.21

Dog + perk loner

V
Verzor 30.11.21

-k_a_z_a_k-
Remains. After that, you can take another partner and pump in a new perk.

E
Eriori 30.11.21

Curie, it's fun with her, especially after the quest. Meyker
He's normal, only his attitude towards people is a bit shitty)

Z
ZlobnyDed 30.11.21

-k_a_z_a_k-
Yes, the perk remains. Some people don't like it, because. they think that in this way they will get too imbical character

R
Raibow Bitard 30.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Let them play on survival, not on an easy level. I can trend like that too.