3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raibow Bitard 30.11.21 12:11 am

Your partner (Fallout 4)

Actually, it's interesting: what kind of partner do you go with and why did you take him in particular, how did you like him.
So far, I personally like the dog, he controls lonely enemy units well, biting them on the legs. The only thing I don't like is that she is stupid, constantly crawls under the gunfire and constantly runs at her feet, preventing her from passing in narrow rooms. I'm considering taking Hancock with me at the moment.
28 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BIO_ 30.11.21

For the first time I decided to go solo, without companions. No one gets in the way and does not provoke enemies. Just me and the post-nuclear wasteland.

H
Harfius jackson 30.11.21

With Piper, I'm having an affair with her.

w
wishedbobcat 30.11.21

Harfius Jackson is
not the only one for you, I also have an affair with her

D
Deathspell omega 30.11.21

with the help of the showlooksmenu cheat, you can change the partners' hari
close to it, from 1 person, turn on the console, and select Showlooksmenu partner code 1 Schaub
learn the code, you need to poke your partner with the cursor when the console is on, well, or find in the internet
showlooksmenu 2f1f 1
this is a piper, hereinafter as and for the player you make a muzzle
save the game, and they will remain like this until the end
, I have such a piper and kate

A
Artyom Kovalev 337 30.11.21

codeword

V
Valentin Kozlov 30.11.21

Where can I find old partners ?? Was Valentine took Kate. Now I can not find him. Gone)
And the same with the dog ..
How to find them? Thanks)

R
Raibow Bitard 30.11.21

Valentin Kozlov
Valentine usually sits in his establishment, but it happens and goes for a walk around the city, if you broke up with him at one certain stage in the main storyline, then go to Piper, he may be there. Doggy, if you already sent him to Senchuari, then he is 100% sitting in one of the booths, which there are 3 of them. In extreme cases, you can teleport them to yourself using the command in the console. I won't be able to help with Valentine, but I will help with the dog. Do this: 1) enter this ID: "prid 1d162"; 2) enter this code: "moveto player" - Voila, the dog is teleported to you, and you can follow him, where he goes constantly.

V
Valentin Kozlov 30.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Got it, thanks)