3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 30.11.21 12:31 am

Which is the best 3D game in the GTA series? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The series includes:
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV

GTA 3 was my very first PC game. Then I did not know that the graphics in it were outdated, that the sound effects were "strange", that the gameplay was worse than in GTA 2. But it was in 3D, gave great freedom, allowed to steal cars, crush passers-by, and work for the Mafia, for the first time in stories.

Then there was GTA: Vice City. Bright colors, motorcycles, boats, helicopters, airplanes, Hawaiians, prettier (albeit outdated) graphics, a map, a flooded ship, and finally the opportunity to become a real Godfather.

I have completed GTA: San Andreas 8 times. The game has a very convenient camera, girls, schools for driving cars, motorcycles, boats, planes and helicopters, extremely charismatic characters: a hippie named Truth, the blind boss of the Chinese Triad - Wuzi, Catalina, corrupt cops 10penny and Pulaski as the main villains and many others. And of course Hot Coffee :) (

just kidding) You know everything about GTA 4 yourself.

Most of all I liked GTA: San Andreas. And you?
219 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fluffy_Dumpling 30.11.21

Vice city

A
Alexey Chichigin 30.11.21

lookaway
Don't look:
Call of duty-shoot, run, shoot, run, throw a grenade, shoot, shoot, run-credits
Need for speed-gas, brake, gas tomoz, gas, gas, nitro-credits
FAr cry-shoot, rob , shoot, rip off-credits
And here you understand everything together. Do everything in any order you want.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 30.11.21

Alexey Chichigin
you can do everything, in the end everything is so superficial that you don't want to do anything.
in the race, by the way, no one plays GTA (about tennis and so on it is better to keep silent).
for a shootout in general, 16 players gathered for 30 minutes.
all they do is go through robberies and pour other players in free mode.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 30.11.21

Online - 5th (single in it shit). On a single - 4th. To go crazy VC, CA - generally disappointed (albeit heaped up thoroughly), the 3rd - as a kind of rarity.

T
Tiger goose 30.11.21

Any. No matter what you poke, you will not go wrong.

A
Alexey Chichigin 30.11.21

lookaway About this I do not know ps 4 and everything is typed in 2-5 minutes. And on the pc, everyone was mostly pirates.

m
meagarry 30.11.21

3 - pioneer and breakthrough. VC is the best atmosphere. SA is a frank vinaigrette. 4 - grayness. 5 - the best world, immersion and characters.
I'm waiting for 6, and if an interesting plot is added to the merits of the 5th part, then it will be the best. In the meantime - 5.

F
Fat Vladimir 30.11.21

Firstly, GTA 4 does not belong to the 3D universe, it is a game from the GTA HD universe.

GTA 3 is a breakthrough in technology. For the open world (this is the second open-world game, the first was Shenmu for a dreamcast), good graphics (the first one has the best graphics), AI, a spacious world for 2001 (especially since in 2001 3D games were corridor), the plot not bad.

GTA Vice City is a cool plot, atmosphere, music, also improved graphics, new features in the gameplay.

GTA San Andreas is a huge open world, a cool storyline, an atmosphere, a rap from the 90s, awesome gameplay and a lot of vehicles with weapons.

I like GTA San Andreas and Vice City the most.

m
meagarry 30.11.21

Fat Vladimir
Firstly, GTA 4 does not belong to the 3D universe, it is a game from the GTA HD universe.
Do you even know what 3d means?)) So what does hd mean? And on the backfill, why can't one contradict the other?)
PS And what nafig universes? Have you read the title of the topic at all?

F
Fat Vladimir 30.11.21

meagarry
If you do not understand fucking universes, then you better keep quiet, you will seem smarter.

A
Alexander Bekker 30.11.21

At the moment, it's Grand Theft Auto V. Before its release, San Andreas was my favorite. First of all, ample opportunities, atmosphere and just enjoyable gameplay. The most tube GTA, in my opinion, although the top five in terms of everything is the best.

m
meagarry 30.11.21

Fat Vladimir
Once again I will repeat the question:
"what nafig universes? Have you read the title of the topic at all?"
If you still don't get it, then here's another question for you to catch up: where did you find even a word about "universes" there?

G
GTAman 30.11.21

Fat Vladimir
First, GTA 4 is not related to the 3D universe.
The title of the theme does not mean specifically the 3D universe, but all the three-dimensional parts.

meagarry
Do you know in general what 3d means?)) So what does hd mean? And back to back, why can't one contradict the other?)
Smoke the article: http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Universes

m
meagarry 30.11.21

V-Nine
here in Russian
http://ru.gta.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1 % 8B% D0% B5
Only for the 10th time I ask, what does this have to do with the topic?

G
GTAman 30.11.21

meagarry
Fat Vladimir mistakenly thought that the topic was only about the games of the 3D universe, and not about all three-dimensional ones, but judging by the reaction, you did not understand him at all, as if you hadn’t heard about the GTA universes, so I gave a link to an article about them.

A
Awesome drew 30.11.21

Treshka

S
SvetkaAWGN4777 30.11.21

For me GTA SA

T
Treshcore 30.11.21

There is no such thing as "the best", because all the games turned out to be masterpieces. Objectively, GTA SA is the best, since it borrows the familiar gameplay from the previous parts and multiplies its capabilities, and also has a huge number of possibilities. I'm not talking about the map anymore: even the huge world of GTA V seems rather meaningless compared to the vastness of the entire state.
But that doesn't mean GTA V is bad. I would say that it is even better, but, as it seems to me, it does not reach SA in terms of the atmosphere, and in the GTA series this is the main thing.
Favorite part ... With the number of times I've played all the games in the series ... It's hard to say.

J
Jason_Walker 30.11.21

Grand Theft Auto 3.