3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 30.11.21 12:31 am

Which is the best 3D game in the GTA series? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The series includes:
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV

GTA 3 was my very first PC game. Then I did not know that the graphics in it were outdated, that the sound effects were "strange", that the gameplay was worse than in GTA 2. But it was in 3D, gave great freedom, allowed to steal cars, crush passers-by, and work for the Mafia, for the first time in stories.

Then there was GTA: Vice City. Bright colors, motorcycles, boats, helicopters, airplanes, Hawaiians, prettier (albeit outdated) graphics, a map, a flooded ship, and finally the opportunity to become a real Godfather.

I have completed GTA: San Andreas 8 times. The game has a very convenient camera, girls, schools for driving cars, motorcycles, boats, planes and helicopters, extremely charismatic characters: a hippie named Truth, the blind boss of the Chinese Triad - Wuzi, Catalina, corrupt cops 10penny and Pulaski as the main villains and many others. And of course Hot Coffee :) (

just kidding) You know everything about GTA 4 yourself.

Most of all I liked GTA: San Andreas. And you?
219 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anti_Cimex 30.11.21

because it was the most revolutionary, I could not believe when they said that 3-D will come out, the
rest are all good in their own way, but they do not reach the best

X
Xakker_1066 30.11.21

Grand Theft Auto IV
This is a lot of memories, but San Andreas is not very good for me, yes she was one of the first but the camp slowed down then

H
HeyRock 30.11.21

I liked all the parts, they were all good for their outrage, etc. and therefore I will vote for all 4 honors !!!! because they were all very funny, despite their bold graphics, when Gta San Andreas came out, Toko was cut into it and that's it! until 2007, since STALKER came out, I also had free time and I spent with San ANdreas. And when part 3 came out, I immediately ran to buy
PS, and I really liked her besides her, I did not play other games for several years until Gta Vice City came out, the graphics and colors were better and a great plot, just a great game in the good old days, but when Gta IV came out, I went to I bought a store on my PC, not long ago I installed modern settings on my computer for 10 pieces, I wanted a lot of things from Gta 4, and many wishes came true, for example: for the driver to fly out of the glass, it does not matter if the GG or the bot is running, An emigrant from Europe, etc. In short, all the parts were nice ... and I will give a vote for all the parts! As they were my original games!

S
Strelok43 30.11.21

for me the best part is san andreas

R
Rasl11 30.11.21

Grand theft auto iv

B
Boris47 30.11.21

4 place-gta 3 3
place-vice city
place-sleigh 1 place-gta 4 (although it slows down for me) but passed more than half

W
WeedStoned 30.11.21

1st place: Grand Theft Auto III
1st place: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
1st place: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
1st place: Grand Theft Auto IV

They are all very cool and each is good in its own way =) I can't choose which is better ...

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 30.11.21

Vice City liked the Miami atmosphere.
"San Andreas" liked a bunch of possibilities and interesting things.
"Four" liked the graphics and physics.

S
SelpinHow 30.11.21

I liked IV the most

J
Jinark 30.11.21

SA is the best and still has more options than GTA IV.

E
ER-ONE 30.11.21

Yes, all parts of the games are good
in their own way , each game has its own atmosphere
But if only Graphics IV + Opportunities SA = GIGANT THEFT SUPERCAR

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 30.11.21

Gta 4 is not 3d, it seems))) but here's my list:
1. 4.
2. San.
3. Weiss.
4. Third.

A
Arigo 30.11.21

1.Vice City
2.IV
3.III

U
User 508742 30.11.21

San Andreas. It will be more interesting IMHO.

g
gta anton 30.11.21

San Andreas is better ...

T
TopSide 30.11.21

To be honest, it is very difficult to arrange them in order, all are good in their own way, there is a unique atmosphere everywhere. But it so happened that Vice City was my first normal game on a computer, and it did not upset me at all, I was absolutely delighted with it, so I’ll vote for Vice City. We are waiting for the next GTA and the new Vice City!

q
qwerty146 30.11.21

No options for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas !!!

x
xNihilusx 30.11.21

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City has always been the best in the series for me for the soundtrack, plot, atmosphere, and it was just the first GTA I played!

D
Doctor_911 30.11.21

Well, according to Schedule 4, it is better, but according to the plot of San Andreas. By the way, I also played GTA the first game on PC in Vice City.

G
Grendel 30.11.21

San Andreas. CJ is a cool guy!