3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sugar 30.11.21 12:38 am

Redline: tuning and tuning engines (Street Legal)

Guys, did you know that in Redline you can change gear ratios in the gearbox? And also change the engine speed? Just double-click the SCREWDRIVER on the gearbox or cylinder block!
With the checkpoint, everything is clear, but how changes in revolutions affect acceleration, etc., write down who's taking it.

And by the way, how many times have I asked how to put a supercharger and a hood (air intake) on the MC GT and can I put NOS ???
106 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilot 30.11.21

On the block, you can adjust the idle speed (minimum engine speed) and the limiter (the maximum allowable speed, look at the specification there is a limit). By default, everything is set normally, so you don't need to touch the block. As for the supercharger on www.buildersedge.org there is BUGS Fixed fixes some problems (including supercharging). In general, there are many interesting things. You can also find something on Street-legal.tk.

P
Phil 30.11.21

People! Where has Street-legal.tk gone ?? !!

S
Sugar 30.11.21

OK thanks!
Damn it to me that I can still change the settings for the air / fuel mixture, and "turn" the camshafts!
Einvagen with 405 horses vomits just super!

r
ruslan 30.11.21

help please. i already took first place in the green garage. and how to get into the blue garage. blue races do not want to compete with me help plizzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. answers write here on the forum.

S
Sugar 30.11.21

When you beat one of the greens at 405 meters, the blue ones will offer you to chase - the rating has nothing to do with it.

R
RuslanSG 30.11.21

Hello !! I am like a newcomer to this game, I will accept advice as a gift, (who is not too lazy) and help, in large quantities, and in return I will say a big thank you!

P
PlayGround.ru 30.11.21

ja tolko shto nachil igratj .... Estj horoshije soveti ....

G
Gap 30.11.21

ple tak kak tam gavaril 405 metrov a gde eto naiti ili kak nipojmu ?? plec tak igra nichujovaja no tacek ipabolse moglo bi bit

G
Gap 30.11.21

ple tak kak tam gavaril 405 metrov a gde eto naiti ili kak nipojmu ?? plec tak igra nichujovaja no tacek ipabolse moglo bi bit

G
Gap 30.11.21

P
PlayGround.ru 30.11.21

I'll tell you a secret people - power for overclocking is not at all the main thing - the main thing is the box, I will explain in simple terms, the higher the gear ratio of the GP, the closer the numbers at each of the stages, the faster the car tears. Power is the continuity of the engine, acceleration from medium speeds to high speeds, and so on. I have a Geinvagen 110, well, in short, a golf crossed with a Renault Clio of the 80s, I fiddled with the box and in the 1st and 2nd gear he pulls the Geinvagen GTA on one and a half bodies. And then it's already a matter of horses under the hood.

S
STALKER 30.11.21

Hi everyone! People, the fact that you can measure gear ratios on an Einwagen is everyone knows, no one is interested;) Did you manage to do the same with Duhen? It doesn't have a box that allows you to adjust the gear ratios ... And put Roots on the MC, and the intercooler on the Shimutshibu? And in vain - it comes out cool! On Duhen, you can put a box from the same Einwagen-a and twist until you lose your pulse: the car weighs almost nothing (with all-wheel drive!) And accelerates to 100 in 2.9 (with all body kits, fenders, seats and windows). MC is not a car at all - it's an AIRPLANE! 933 h.p. and a torque of 1000 Nm at 5500 rpm (with the supercharger and air intake installed). But driving it in this version is very hard - rear-wheel drive, relatively heavy weight and small 17 "wheels. You can, of course, and more, but on disks of a larger diameter, the machine does not stand still - what is bad about it. But even on 17 "disks - 3.2 to hundreds and 450 - not a ceiling;)))
What I wanted to ask is: does anyone else know forums on Street Legal? I mean Russian-speaking ones, such as on buildersedge.org - in bulk, but they are all suspended there;)

P
PlayGround.ru 30.11.21

how to participate in a gock in a club ???

d
djuxa 30.11.21

narod .. pomogite !!!! :( ja postavil patch # 1 2.1.4, na nego no-cd dlja 2.1.4 i kogda igra zapuskaetsa .. igra gluchit i zavisaet :(

P
PlayGround.ru 30.11.21

Hello everyone and nobody collected einvagen for 500 mares? or Duhen at 430? I can help!

F
Fanatic 30.11.21

Duhen (Honda CRX DelSol) - 770 horses for ridiculous money, literally for the second game night

K
Kuzya 30.11.21

Hello everyone!
I found a site with add-ons for the street legal redline there are
new cars, new mufflers, lights and much more awesome site! address streetlegals.narod.ru

G
Genych 30.11.21

Duhen D22V block
Duhen D22V crankshaft
Baiern Devils 65Fi 3.6 flywheel
Baiern of Kraftwerk 2.5 the clutch
Duhen D20CV transmission
Duhen D20CV transmission the RWD extension
Duhen alternator
Duhen crankshaft bearing bridge
Duhen D15V / D18V / D20CV connecting rods
Duhen SunStrip oil pan
Duhen SunStrip 1.8 the DVC pistons
Duhen SunStrip 2.2 / Racing SunStrip 2.0 cylinder head
Shimutshibu RC HIB535T4 intake manifold
SL Tuners 4 channel methanol injection fuel rail @ 16
SL Tuners 4 channel ported N2O system
Duhen SolarWind exhaust header
Shimutshibu RC MWFCR22W12 turbocharger @ 2.00 bar
Duhen DVC intake camshaft @ -4.0 deg.
Duhen Racing CDVC exhaust camshaft @ -4.0 deg.
Duhen camshaft drive belt
Duhen camshaft bearing bridge
Duhen D22V cylinder head cover

Duhen na 830hp;)

P
PlayGround.ru 30.11.21

assembled a wheelbarrow with 1150hp. GT-2. And another Duchen with 520 hp. and with acceleration to 100 km / h in 2.4 seconds.

D
Denis 30.11.21

Well, how to remove Duhen from 770 hp is clear, but how to get more than 800 and where to get methanol injection. And they also wrote here that Emer GT2 has 1150ls, since they wrote, then tell us a secret (parts of which this miracle of engineering is collected)