3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dalv777 10.09.19 07:39 am

Games that you like

Hello ! of course, the inhabitants of this site like games. But sometimes, a good game pass us by..for example, I love to play the race, and not much time to devote to other genres. But to play you have the desire, But..! From different genres, decent games a few dozen and all. For example : shooters, fighting games, and other areas. I would like to know, from your experience, what games should not miss ? Aim for people who play 5-6 genres, gather the picture, so to say open the "picture" of the game world o_o
Only what you have played yourself, and you know what – the game is decent, in return, someone that is good advise, you'll get in a decent game to play 
I played a series of games :
- Final Fantasy (7 - 10)
Highly recommend, despite the old school graphics, the game is worth it in order to pass. Who did not play will discover a new genre, you will not regret it
- Bloody Roar 4 ( PS2)
a great fighting game ! tons of combos, beautiful graphics, the ability to transform into animals and crazy super moves. Tighten
- Call of Cthulhu ( PC)
For fans of horror, great story ! again, skip this game is not worth it

Now you can post any games that are worth playing, and learn about good games from other people
PS. I had not been familiar with the Halo series and a personal message, I advised her
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Decadent 10.09.19

There are many. And I'm simply too lazy to write.
PS Yes, I'm a lazy ass.

R
Ruyder 10.09.19

EnwinE
Pfft, why to my thoughts in ?

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.09.19

Racing: Split Second, Pure, Fuel well, and Nail*d it'll do.
Quests: from Darkling Room, Kheops Studio Phantomery Interactive.
TMNT Out of Shadows, Double Dragon Neon, and Duck Tales Remastered for lovers of old school in a modern graphic twist.

D
Dalv777 10.09.19

Shpilin
OK, let's play :) Thank you)

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.09.19

Dalv777
Por favor amigo)

D
Dalv777 10.09.19

Shpilin
OK ( : I have a list of the game record.

again old school suggest : who is not afraid of graphics : metal gear solid, 1 piece
Yes, but since the Ps1, but many are played, you can say missed a lot. The plot in this game is worthy of a Hollywood script movies

V
VaMpiRe 10.09.19

GTA SA best of the best

r
rosomaha7 10.09.19

I have a game with open world!!!
Antique. Distant future and more distant future.
And now - with cell phones and smartphones.
T. E. S. 5:Skyrim, Fallout 3 GOTYE, Fall:New Vegas next Far Cry 3 v.1.04
expect part 4.

b
bairen 10.09.19

Gears of War 3 , Halo 4 ,Borderlands 2,The Elders Scrolls 5 Skyrim

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 10.09.19

Stalker,The Witcher 1/2,FarCry3,New Vegas,Skyrim,Мафияll,Max Пейн3,Outlast.I still have AC4 Black Flag liked.

D
Dalv777 10.09.19

cool. thank you all.
If you have any thoughts - Write)
Suggest +1 game
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (Chronicles of Riddick)

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Den-z2011
FarCry3 and the Witcher 1, 2 all super! I can't wait for the third part came out, I think she will take the place favorite among many)

V
Vokoglok Vok 10.09.19

God of War series on the ps (just super) ,all Prince of Persia , Silent Hill 1,2,3, Resident Evil 1,2,3, Far Cry1, Soul Reaver 1,2, Motor Storm: pacific rift, Hamilton's Great Adventure and just a cool Billiards Hustle Kings and of course Little Big Planet both parts!

V
Vokoglok Vok 10.09.19

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

GTA III, Fallout 2, Gulman