3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinobu2027 30.11.21 01:11 am

Milina's renewed face - which look suits her better? (Mortal Kombat X)

In recent videos, Milina removed the mask and showed that the developers not only reduced the size of her breasts, but also again made adjustments to the character's face.

In the 1st games, she wore a mask and did not resemble a monster in any way. We only knew from words that she was a monster and practiced cannibalism.

In the 2011 relaunch, the developers showed an updated face of Milina without a mask, making her face monster. Emphasizing her inner beast. As a result, she began to resemble Barraka and caused discontent among old fans - they thought that this was too much.

And then there was a continuation and again changes on the face. Literally. The developers decided to slow down and slightly humanized the girl's appearance. Big teeth have not gone anywhere, but lips have appeared and a great distance from Kitana's appearance.

So what kind of face should she have? An unknown lady hiding her face behind a mask? A lovely toothbrush from the 2011 game? Or is her latest version combining both human and monstrous features?
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Sigutin 30.11.21

The 2011 toothbrush suits her better.

E
EGA500 30.11.21

What it is in MK X is not very good, in MK9 it is better.

d
dude666 30.11.21

For me version 2011 is better than new

S
SB-420 30.11.21

Perhaps these changes will be explained in the plot. And so in MK 9 I liked the girls better. Everything.

V
Victor Bykov 30.11.21

She has always been a toothy monster, I don’t know how you played in the previous games in the series, but she had a huge toothy mouth with MK 2.
I don’t know of course which face suits her best, but her big tits were obviously more suitable for her. : D

S
SkyRaider 30.11.21

better to wear a mask)

S
SB-420 30.11.21

Victor Bykov
I don’t know of course which face suits her best, but her big boobs were obviously more suitable for her. : D

Yes ... for me they all went better)

D
Drunk homeless 30.11.21

And it doesn't matter what her mouth is, just not human: D probably it seems to me or such a Joker has disappeared, (judging by the videos) :(

L
LarsJunFan 30.11.21

Well, her face in the MKH suits her better. But the bust was removed in vain, she went to MK9 and now would come up with such a face =)

D
Denis Sigutin 30.11.21

The new Milina Feon from Shrek reminds me alone :-)

S
SteveG8 30.11.21

The design is good, but the main thing is the balance in terms of gameplay.

l
leon300696 30.11.21

She was already in the Legacy series with the same hare as she is now in the MKH. That is, sponges and teeth =) For me, the rules. However, with her Tarkatan essence, they still went overboard. To put it mildly, "disgusting" when she eats the face of a severed head ... ehh .... In general, an interesting character. For me, this is much more interesting than the banal and boring, in my opinion, Kitana.

s
shecter666 30.11.21

The new one (((((((((((((((((((((

B
Booker DeWitt 30.11.21

I remember so Unknown lady hiding her face behind a mask

R
RicoChico 30.11.21

The potato nose in the new part does not suit her. And lips in combination with such teeth look strange.

I
Ivan Lyalyuk 30.11.21

Novyyvid is better now to lick with her at least realistically)))

D
Drunk homeless 30.11.21

Ivan Lyaluk
with her is at least real to lick
Spoiler

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 30.11.21

Even boobs have become smaller. This should be more of a concern than the number of teeth. And so, it makes no difference to me. I don't play for women in MK - only BBPE.

D
Denis Sigutin 30.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
Only men, only hardcore !!!

R
Russian_Lawyer 30.11.21

I liked the old more - more terrible