3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinobu2027 30.11.21 01:11 am

Milina's renewed face - which look suits her better? (Mortal Kombat X)

In recent videos, Milina removed the mask and showed that the developers not only reduced the size of her breasts, but also again made adjustments to the character's face.

In the 1st games, she wore a mask and did not resemble a monster in any way. We only knew from words that she was a monster and practiced cannibalism.

In the 2011 relaunch, the developers showed an updated face of Milina without a mask, making her face monster. Emphasizing her inner beast. As a result, she began to resemble Barraka and caused discontent among old fans - they thought that this was too much.

And then there was a continuation and again changes on the face. Literally. The developers decided to slow down and slightly humanized the girl's appearance. Big teeth have not gone anywhere, but lips have appeared and a great distance from Kitana's appearance.

So what kind of face should she have? An unknown lady hiding her face behind a mask? A lovely toothbrush from the 2011 game? Or is her latest version combining both human and monstrous features?
36 Comments
Sort by:
v
vizas101 30.11.21

And in my opinion, the new face will be better, luckily, at least the lips have done. By the way, her ass was made worse - pay attention)))

V
Velikiy1000 30.11.21

Spoiler
I like this more.

D
Denis Sigutin 30.11.21

Velikiy1000
She is better with short hair.

C
Constant1ne 30.11.21

The new look is better, whoever says what, she is more feminine, graceful, cunning, piercing, sexy, gothic .. It's only youngsters who can covet the milina's tits of 2011. In general, there is no taste, only the lower bulldozer appreciates the view. And with her ass, everything is fine, otherwise there was a connoisseur of an asshole at the top.

V
Velikiy1000 30.11.21

Constant1ne
And where are you there (in that picture) "tits2011" saw ?! There kakraz-toki her breasts are normal.
And where did you see the youngster? ...
... the Moscow deer

V
Velikiy1000 30.11.21

Constant1ne
And even more pixels were not found ?!

E
ERRORMAKRO 30.11.21

as for me, so the new image of Milena is better

C
Constant1ne 30.11.21

Velikiy1000
I do not understand, first of all, did I write something to you? Secondly, for a deer, your nose would have ripped out the dead skin for you. In the third, the picture was taken from a pint and copied there from the video, so the pixels are blurry. And in MK 2011, the boobs are stuffed with soap, not the chest, you dunce, village !!! The chest should be the breast, which we have in MK X ..

p
pashikyan 30.11.21

The mask is better in the MKH, and the liquid breasts were better in 2011

N
Netscraper 30.11.21

Milina's new look looks incredible. Impressive and overwhelming. Fascinates and bewitches. I don't know who is responsible for Milina's new face, but this is a brilliant idea. Milina looks more human in her new look

D
DarKSoULGF 30.11.21

My opinion in MKX made it better

K
Kirill Seregin 30.11.21

I'm for MK 9

i
igorek5262 30.11.21

I like the old look and the boobs are bigger and fit: D

199111 30.11.21

mk9

T
The dumpling is kind 30.11.21

Shark mouth suits her better. And some fangs growing over the cheeks are brrrr.

S
Scorpion batman 30.11.21

I like the new Milina