3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cjremigos 13.11.19 05:03 am

Error 0x20010006 in Red Dead Online: how to eliminate (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good day friends. The problem is that when I play online occasionally throws out a server error 0х20010006,throws in the game menu. I play with my friends, it is not clear one why friends continue to play without a glitch and I get kicked out of the server. On the Internet there is no really solution to this problem, some write that the problems with Internet and other problems directly to the Rockstar servers, but there is little venetitsa about the second option, friends fact play. Friends,you may than anything you can advise. Thank you.
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
sahalin82 25.10.20

at -1

V
VikiPedia 25.10.20

Helped 4 paragraph from the message from the support:
4) If you have Windows 10 installed on your computer, turn off the antivirus protection in the Windows Security section, following this instruction: support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/4027187/. if you haven't tried this before.
Emmkalefran
Thank you.

l
litwar 25.10.20

faced with this problem yesterday. to the relegation during the game I'm actually even used to, but then even to enter into the freedom was not possible. me with my yota (nothing else here where I live just no) helped using Google dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.4 for IPv4 and 2001:4860:4860::8888 and 2001:4860:4860:8844 for IPv6 respectively. for three hours non-stop game not a single relegation. in the past, ports, reboots and reset router settings - nothing helped.

Y
YotaRussia 25.10.20

litwar
Hello! We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved 😉 But it is not necessary to get used to departures. Please, if such problems are observed again - write to us in the face of VC (vk.me/yota) your address and personal account number. Be sure to help ✊