3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atlante 01.12.21 10:32 pm

Protectrons (Fallout 4)

A question. I have already found three Protectrons, and they have character functions: firefighter, policeman, doctor, builder, ticket collector. If without flooding and trolling, what's the difference between these functions ?????
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 01.12.21

Atlante
behavior, hp, damage
for example of a builder is very difficult to overwhelm

l
legusor 01.12.21

no matter how much he put them to defend himself, they always die in one fell swoop. the character matrix didn't help.

Z
ZlobnyDed 01.12.21

Why does the Protectron Metro Worker immediately attack? Despite the fact that there are already a lot of tokens on the metro. The rest never attacked

D
Denis Ovchinnikov 01.12.21

Yes, that's also interesting. Most of the reprogrammed Protectrons attack me more often than enemies. In this case, the weapon is in my holster ...
Alllex236
Can you give more details? Attack types, behavior, etc.

s
sobrichee 01.12.21

I activate the Protectron - it takes over most of the enemies, then its currency. I don’t know why, but after two or three minutes they all, with any behavior matrix, re-aggravate at me.

D
Denis Ovchinnikov 01.12.21

The only thing I have understood so far:
1) The policeman (guard) attacks melee with a shocker. You cannot shoot or take out a weapon with it. Does not respond to turrets and other robots (including synths).
2) The builder (worker) walks around and asks to put on a helmet. (Does not react until it is attacked)

By the way, Protectron synths do not attack either.

J
Jolip 01.12.21

From a fireman, as if the shells for a cryogun can fall out, the medic heals from radiation.

n
nikita2112 01.12.21

I am not attacked, even though I am with a weapon in my hands, even though I shoot at ghouls. The character matrix was chosen by default and law enforcement.