3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
ppc0 01.12.21 11:59 pm

Rise Of Nations - Thrones And Patriots Help (Rise of Nations)

Hi all! I'm a newbie)) help plz) I play Rise Of Nations - Thrones And Patriots and what should I do when I go abroad so that my life doesn’t take away?
44 Comments
Sort by:
S
SerJke 01.12.21

As I understand it, here is the forum and who will hardly answer, and so that life is not taken away, drag a wheelbarrow with a zhrachka next to the detachments, it is bought in the factory on the right

S
SerJke 01.12.21

The forum died if you have any more questions, ask, I will answer you ...

p
ppc0 01.12.21

ATP) well, I make this car and go in a detachment until I’m exhausted, I’m going to another country with the same wheelbarrow ((I don’t understand sometimes it takes away sometimes not ((

p
ppc0 01.12.21

Now I'm playing, I made this car I'm going to fight)) and everyone's life is taken away even with this car ((((((

S
SerJke 01.12.21

Hmmm, buy two or three cars: D Was it taken away from absolutely everyone? Or who is beyond the action of the arena of cars?

p
ppc0 01.12.21

ATP big, I already figured it out)))))

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 01.12.21

In the smelter, the radius increases

K
Karnaj 01.12.21

I have a disc directly with the add-on Thrones And Patriots. I didn’t play without the add-on, tell me, please, how does the original differ from the add-on?

R

In the original, some nations (including the United States) are absent, and there is only one company to capture the current world.
And the interface is less pleasant there.

D
Diego3000 01.12.21

So the question arose - how to remove the ban (you can use only (10) 9 times) on the use of nuclear weapons (atomic missiles)?
Built the wonder of the world "Rocket" did not help! I have Rise Of Nations - Thrones And Patriots The

question remains relevant!

R

Karnaj
Here's more:
http://www.playground.ru/dox/rise_of_nations/967/

H
Huan lopez 01.12.21

Yes, why is it possible to launch a rocket only 10 times?

L
Ludoedd 01.12.21

Hello to all fans of the great game! Who wants to play on the network, please contact us always !!! I have not been able to play GAME SPY for half a year already, because I have version 03.02.03. - 2905
and it is necessary 03.02.12 - 0800. Everybody has one there.
I go to the update (in the game) my game asks UPDATE BEFORE 03.02.12 - 0800 ??? I answer YES! The program beeps ERROR DOWNLOAD FAILED!
I can't help it! Ahhhhh - even crying.
My only favorite strategy! She's like Chess. Thousands of options for winning and losing.
I'm tired of playing with a computer! A robot is still not a human being. And modern strategies don't impress Ron.
People tell me why so? COULD HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM ?????? thanks in advance

K
K_Sergei 01.12.21

Well, there are also posts here that describe how to update!

L
Ludoedd 01.12.21

Yes damn Seryoga, there is no such problem in more than one post!

You see, this is not the first time I update.

O
Otmoro3 01.12.21

Damn, I have such a problem ... very often the camera goes down by itself, what can I do?

C
Ctac-1 01.12.21

If it is stupid to press the cursor buttons many, many times - up, down, left, right - it sometimes helps. But it's probably better to reinstall the game. In any case, it happened to me once and after reinstallation it seems to have stopped.

O
Otmoro3 01.12.21

can I somehow set the resolution to 1920x1080?

C
Ctac-1 01.12.21

My Monique supports 1920x1200, but I can't put more than 1600x1200 in RON

O
Otmoro3 01.12.21

give someone the registry file from RON