3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
ppc0 01.12.21 11:59 pm

Rise Of Nations - Thrones And Patriots Help (Rise of Nations)

Hi all! I'm a newbie)) help plz) I play Rise Of Nations - Thrones And Patriots and what should I do when I go abroad so that my life doesn’t take away?
44 Comments
Sort by:
K
K_Sergei 01.12.21

There is no such thing, just reinstall the game

C
Cartmanezz 01.12.21

Ludoedd th visit we will knock on 572615098. Kaneshn is not sure that we have the same versions, but you can still try;)

D
DiS_01 01.12.21

Hello everybody! Tell me, this question: I have a Lenovo S9 Netbook, I downloaded the game, I load it, and after the splash screen I get an error - it can NOT start with a monitor resolution of up to 256 colors and a card less than 16 bit. But I have a resolution of 1024x600 and 32 bits, maybe it's a video card, my model is: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950, i.e. integrated video card. Someone will tell you, if he knows, of course, how to solve this issue or you won't be able to play with this water card?

K
K_Sergei 01.12.21

DiS_01 can you change the resolution to 1024 x 768 (or 800 to 600)? Try changing to this resolution and set it to 16 bits. I have a suspicion that when switching to 3D mode, the video card sets its resolution and it is not the same as in your Windows.

Follow the path C: Documents and Settings Administrator (or your name) Application Data Microsoft Games Rise of Nations and open the file rise2.ini It prescribes the screen resolution, try experimenting with it (just make a copy of this file before )

l
lucker -_- kz 01.12.21

help in short when I play with bots I am controlled by a computer

K
K_Sergei 01.12.21

Have you confused the game? What other bots?

l
lucker -_- kz 01.12.21

yes, I just decided to remember RoN trones and patriots
somehow controls me by a computer

C
Ctac-1 01.12.21

that here you need an AI-exorcist :)
Joint control of a nation with a bot can probably be done if you choose one color of the nation for him and for yourself. Also, by choosing one color, two players in multiplayer can jointly manage one nation

K
K_Sergei 01.12.21

Oh yes, it was ...

C
Ctac-1 01.12.21

and such a thing seems to be there somewhere too)))

V
Venom_spb 01.12.21

Hey! I wonder if there are still living people here !? oO ... I
bought this toy, like everything is good, installed it, launched it, and when I start training or a single game, an error pops up ... (XML file: ./ terrain art / tilesets / tilesets.xml) and that's it, "end of the game "... = (

C
Ctac-1 01.12.21

boring question, about 8 years ago it would have been relevant

e
eN4ez 01.12.21

so where is the answer then ??
tell me why in the game when I cross into enemy territory my lives are gradually taken away ??? all the units below are glowing red and over time they simply die! how so?)

C
Ctac-1 01.12.21

This is probably some kind of bug. Actually, by design, when you enter enemy territory, the life of your soldiers should increase. After all, the local population greets them with flowers, songs, dances, bread and salt! Only for life to grow, it is imperative that there are no supply wagons nearby. It is understandable, the local coachmen are so greedy and raking in that all the nishtyaks and gifts from the local population are taken into the chaise and the troops are treated as nothing. So in order for the troops to be treated and strengthened on enemy territory, it is necessary to go there without a wagon! The only way.

X
X-LA1Ver 01.12.21

please tell me is it possible to remove the +999 restrictions for commerce through the rules or in some other way?

S
Stav_Rus 01.12.21

And why is this? I am sure that no one asked such a question. Try to dig in the file yourself

X
X-LA1Ver 01.12.21

when the profit of your resources goes off scale for +999 and you urgently need a certain amount of resources or knowledge of which is always lacking, then you start to ask yourself such a question, it
seems that
you can change the same as the population limit, but only remove this small limit from the early stages
+999 still remains

X
X-LA1Ver 01.12.21

not a trainer, this is not at all what
I want to just increase the limit because it looks more attractive without the population and commerce limit

D
Drebin893 01.12.21

X-LA1Ver I
join the question, I could not find where this ceiling can be increased.

G
Getator_ 01.12.21

So, guys, the problem is when I go to such a section of the game as World conquests the whole world I have at the first seizure of the territory, that is, I start a mission and when I enter it, the camera flies up and it is naturally impossible to play, help me solve problem, thanks for earlier)