3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mixdb 01.12.21 11:59 pm

Clothes in the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

what weapons and costumes would you like to see in Assassin's Creed: Rogue
142 Comments
Sort by:
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 01.12.21

YamyyYamyy
Thanks for the info, I didn't know about it.

N
Nighthawkreal 01.12.21

By the way, about the hood, I saw in the video from the consoles that although Shey does not have a hood, he, entering the forbidden zone, seemed to pull it on. Probably a habit. ))

R
RavenX 01.12.21

If suddenly anyone is interested, then in the game there are two types of armor - with a hood and without. And after the moment of "changing something important in the plot", both types of armor will still be available. So you can take the usual assassin costumes and not deny yourself the opportunity to hide your head in fabric)

R
Reugan 01.12.21

The dude in the video who played on the xbox360, I saw the costumes of Edward, Connor, Arno, Altair, Ezio, I wonder if they will be in the PC version? On the leaked version, I saw only Edward's pistol which can be bought for Uplay points

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 01.12.21

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/38/4610/unlockable-altair-ezio-connor-and-edward-outfits/kA030000000eij5CAA
These suits are given if you have 1 to 4 games on your Uplay account by AC. If there is 1 game, you will get 1 suit, etc.!

These costumes are demonstrated here.

D
Dimson_62 01.12.21

This, of course, is all very good and even looks beautiful, but it seems to me not relevant to play for the Templar, the assassin killer, in a suit, for example, an altair.

t
tommiminer 01.12.21

How and where to find Sir Gunn's armor. And then I passed the game and there is nothing to do, because I have 100% synchronization

K
Kosolapyi1 01.12.21

After hunting with a harpoon, Shay automatically changes into an assassin, just the same as at the beginning of the game. Is it like that for everyone?

t
tommiminer 01.12.21

How and where to find Sir Gunn's armor. And then I passed the game and there is nothing to do, because I have 100% synchronization

M
Mixdb 01.12.21

tommiminer throw
off the link to the save, otherwise the game was over and the chests I can’t and everything is astal

t
tommiminer 01.12.21

Mixdb
I play on PS3

t
tommiminer 01.12.21

Kiss Shot Acerola Orion Heart Under Blade
Where to get the armor sera gann

R
Reugan 01.12.21

Dimson_62
why not relevant, for example, it would be nice for me to play in the costume of Arno or Edward, because Black Flag and Unity lagged awfully

c
cripples 01.12.21

Kosolapyi1
yes there is a bug

t
tommiminer 01.12.21

D
Dobbi 01.12.21

collect 20 crosses like, and then an icon will appear on the map. By the way, not only this costume is there, there are also a lot of goodies

s
spacepirate 01.12.21

tommiminer
Collect all Templar crosses.

t
tommiminer 01.12.21

And where to collect them, I went through the game for a hundred square meters and I hear about crosses for the first time

F
First name Last name 01.12.21

Dimson_62 The
same can be said about the colonist's costume. Like I'm a Templar and not a colonist. Or about the 11th century. I live in the 18th, why should I wear chain mail?

M
MrGrave 01.12.21

Fort de Sable. There is an armor, and the crosses for its opening are scattered around the world.