3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mixdb 01.12.21 11:59 pm

Clothes in the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

what weapons and costumes would you like to see in Assassin's Creed: Rogue
142 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reugan 01.12.21

Va1nya
I'm talking about Edward's suit and the Arno, Black Flag terrible lag on all settings and of Unity as well, so I think that I will introduce the Arno pirate)

M
Maria Legenka 01.12.21

There was a hood in the trailer and on the cover of the game, and it looked gorgeous. I don’t understand in any way why it was necessary to show it if there is no hood in the game? D:
life pain

p
pfrhsnm2011 01.12.21

in short, as I understand it, it is necessary that the past parts were on the account, this is all there, but the costumes never appeared, can someone explain where they are? PS3

79126448006 01.12.21

i'm interested too i want old costumes to get these shit

79126448006 01.12.21

pfrhsnm2011
how do you know me, too, will you say ok?

p
pfrhsnm2011 01.12.21

ok

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 01.12.21

There must be more than 4 AC games on the Uplay account to get all the costumes. From Altair to Arno.
Read Yubi support!
You must have 4 Uplay games below! (5 if you want Arno costume)
Assassins Creed 2
Assassins Creed 3
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
Assassins Creed Revelations
Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag
https: // support .ubi.com / en-GB / FAQ / 38/4610 / unlockable-altair-ezio-connor-and-edward-outfits / kA030000000eij5CAA
If there are 5 or more games, then you get the whole set of suits.
The Steam version has now been released. I'll finish the prologue - I'll write it down. Given or not given (Ps - I have all parts and AC in Uplay)
Here's a video of one dude if you just want to see how the costumes look in game.

Here are the things ... he needs synchronization with acinitiates, and he, as we know, is lying. So until the acinitiates get it right, the initiates won't be able to count your games in Uplay. So we hope that the site will be revised as soon as possible. Sadness.

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 01.12.21

Reugan
))))))))
Ehhh, people ... don't get fooled by such trifles. Don't buy games because of these "features". In other words, don't stoop to that. Do not support such greedy developers as game creators: Assassin's Creed, Call of duty, and all those games that are churned out poorly and just for the sake of money.
PS: I bought the Black flag myself (I don’t regret it because of the multiplayer), and unity (I really regret it, now I will not buy more Assassin)

R
Reugan 01.12.21

AlanuccioDeSemia
why is it of poor quality? I really liked this game, everything is as it should be in it, I passed it and now I'm ready to buy just to give them money for bringing me a lot of emotions

A
Aips95 01.12.21

Why are you all blind or what? On the ship, in the cabin, you can put on an old Assassin suit + order a couple of new ones with hoods! In any store with weapons can also be purchased.

K
Krio_ru 01.12.21

Well he became a Templar

r
rodrigos 01.12.21

Is it possible to open them on pirate

A
Aips95 01.12.21

No one gives a shit). You can still wear an Assassin and be a Templar.

A
Aips95 01.12.21

Maxim Tzar
You just need to go through the plot further, it will appear when Shay first puts on a suit without a hood.

R
Reugan 01.12.21

rodrigos
I think they will soon make such an opportunity, it only takes time

P
Pavel_Orlov 01.12.21

what a hell they are

R
Reugan 01.12.21

RIMSLER
I will be pleased to play in a suit of arno or edward

M
Maria Legenka 01.12.21

Aips95
Actually, do not give a shit (or at least not all). Look, the man was not too lazy to ask a question.

79126448006 01.12.21

RIMSLER
some people like the costumes from other series I like the conor and heitem costume)

-
-SlashuuR- 01.12.21

Ezio's costume from Brotherhood was simply gorgeous.