3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderson Andreevich 10.09.19 07:42 am

Game and time

Let us remember games that you played for a few years. How much you like it.
Here I had these games. But I really want to highlight Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. From my experience in mid-2005, I considered it the best and at least 3 times a year until 2012 passed. And while I know not all about it.
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 10.09.19

Counter strike. play for 14 years in her.

r
rPeBoJL 10.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, parts and fashion. The Chernobyl exclusion Zone. To vomit and bloody snipers jammed this series at the time. Left. But the dreary autumn evenings, I feel its call... Devilish glow of the Monolith, hooting anomalies, screams and gunshots... It's stronger than me... And I will come back again and again!

50GB 10.09.19

Stronghold Crusader, since 2004 to this day.

F
Faithless123 10.09.19

Stalker,Fallout,Civilization,Mass Effect.Especially Stalker.Best game.I'll never forget her.....

F
Faithless123 10.09.19

Chevalier

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

well, if to speak about the Igors that a few years zadroty it Diablo 2 GTA 3 GTA sa and Gothic 2. because of Nagase I have played Morrowind but in Gothic 2 I think I played for a long time, from what nie I really technic now.
you can still remember Warcraft 3. I also had a very long and bitterly hate him.
if we talk about technically long stretched games many RPGs and sandbox I took a few years.
record perhaps sacred which I began in 2005 and passed in the 10th or 11th and that kind of still play the game polednee 2 hours.
then there is the Witcher 1, I took over a year technically. irradiated 4 years just in time for the release of hide. no Skyrim not padmaka 2 I have not passed yet. record can set the eye of the dragon which I started in 2003 and after 12 years I even so tighter, and the passage is complete. by the end of 15 I hope to find time and pass.
Lompoc.JPEG

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.09.19

In soviet russia plays the Stalker in you.

T
T.T.G 10.09.19

Tomb Raider,but if you remember the series as one game.The first part was published in 1996.It turns out that the series is celebrating coming of age.There are still ancient doom and quake,test drives.A lot that is.

A
Anderson Andreevich 10.09.19

You know, that I wrote about one of his games. But I forgot about Half-Life 2. Why I forgot about it. Now tell. The first time I played it in the same 2005. Me then she really liked it. Unfortunately I did not pass because of the glitch (thanks to Fargus)(In the Chapter Main offender character was constantly at the computer, and eventually killed her). Well. I played since 2 years. The drive ceased to function and I bought a new one. This time it was a strange anthology. There was contra 1.6 + SORS, battlfildov to 2142 and HL: Source + HL2 + Half-Life 2: Episode 1. I then for the first time was HL2. And then from 2009 to 2013 I was sitting on the shitty computers (one of which is not pulled Half-Life 2, but Episode 1 was drawn). And that's why I'm right about her not remembering. So I went through 1 Episode. In 2011 I had the Orange Box, which was only 3 games (Black Box?). I passed the second episode. And since 2013 I often pereprohozhu half.

V
VaMpiRe 10.09.19

nahrana on the clock, was not Skyrim and not a ruler, and GTA sa. Held 3 times, not counting the time in there just dashed off

D
Dgray 10.09.19

Dota 2 since 2012. Warcraft 3 since 2007, but every 2 years shake to play customi. CS 1.6 since 2005, then Source, now GO play.

S
Shine 10.09.19

Game in LoL in the evening another master.

S
Seanelio 10.09.19

A lot of time was spent on LineAge II and Counter-Strike. And in the distant past, back when there was good and not expensive Internet day to fly played Red Alert 2. But here's the next version of this exciting strategy even seen ((

V
VIK25 10.09.19

Remember childhood played the game Princeof Persia, it was still a dandy, and then uploaded it to the tablet and still enjoy it

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 10.09.19

Half-Life 2 Every year pereprohozhu

S
Sater 10.09.19

Half-life and Addons - I don't remember how many times pereprohodil, but that was long ago.
Max payne 1 and 2 - shooting long enough.

A
Anderby 10.09.19

Previously spun in the circle of ten games, a couple of years ago got no need to play always in unplayed.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Most of the time I have left for Counter-Strike 1.6 still believe that this is the best game I bought to play was not the year to skip)

c
chel s pulemetom. 10.09.19

War Thunder ,Crysis(all parts and a lot) , Wolfenstein (similar), Battlefield (with the first part ,and the three under 200 hours played) ,always loved KS(XS why) , NFS Most Wanted (just 20 passed) even Mercenaries 2 (also 20 times pereproshel ,and it is quite large)

S
Seanelio 10.09.19

I almost forgot about the NFS series. Started to ride from the first underground, Most Wanted is still installed.