3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Evilinside 02.12.21 12:29 am

2 very strange questions regarding interaction with NPCs. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

1) How to force a horse to "drop unnecessary weight"?
2) How does the feature with posters on the box work (and does it work at all)? they say if suddenly you have a girl on the box, then the NPC wonders for a while or something like that.
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 02.12.21

Mr.
Evilinside 1. Need a certain level of attitude
2. Don't know yet

M
Mr. Evilinside 02.12.21

Thank you Scopolamine , how can you earn this level of relationship?

F
FOSTER_ok 02.12.21

Take Mr.Evilinside
with you on a mission and use it constantly. It's the same with the puppy and the woman.

M
Mr. Evilinside 02.12.21

FOSTER_ok
just got this command) thanks

X
XBoy360 02.12.21

As for the posters, it's also interesting - how to mold them onto boxes?

A
Atlasth 02.12.21

When you press the right arrow and select a box with the stick, a square appears next to it (on ps3), and by pressing it you can select a poster on the box, although I don't remember exactly which button, but it seems like a square. If you don't know, a snake in a box can stand and run to his full height, and not just squat down, so when there is a sticker with a half-naked woman on the box, you stand up in full height in a box, a soldier will notice you and run to you, he will see this sticker with a woman and will stare at her, etc. You will not be touched, at this moment you jump out of the box and give a lulla, either a grab, or a pistol in your face.

f
fashionfble 02.12.21

I have not forgotten this! You need to come up with a box for the competition! Nice idea, thanks!

S
Separ 02.12.21

FOSTER_ok
If you use a puppy and a woman all the time, soon they will be able to dump unnecessary load? cool)

F
FOSTER_ok 02.12.21

Separ
naturally. A KOJIMA GAME

k
katammar 02.12.21

How do you know the level of relationship between snake and companions?

D
Demon of Night 02.12.21

Ammar Katravi
Upon completion of each mission, on the statistics screen of this mission, at the bottom left there will be the names of your companions and immediately behind them a row, with DD icons. The more icons - the higher the connection, it is also shown there whether you increased the connection or decreased it on this mission.

X
XBoy360 02.12.21

Separ
FOSTER_ok
Don't understand - what does " unnecessary cargo" mean?

s
satanans 02.12.21

Mr. Evilinside you
take the box when you select the box there is a key to change the poster .. I play the joystick there the X button and change it to the picture that you found

F
FOSTER_ok 02.12.21

XBoy360 The
horse can give a shit. If you don't give a shit on the road, then the enemy car might slip.

X
XBoy360 02.12.21

FOSTER_ok
D-Dog is completely in confidence, but there is no such command, but he knew about the horse, but he never used it for the purpose of catching a car. A horse generally becomes useless in comparison with a dog - it notes enemies, gear, and everything, everything, everything, and helps out in battle, and the horse is only good as transport at hand, and when the car appears, at long distances in its meaning disappears completely.

F
FOSTER_ok 02.12.21

XBoy Venom 360 The
woman destroys the marked enemies. Also convenient

X
XBoy360 02.12.21

FOSTER_ok
Yes, I agree, I compared D-DOG with a horse. And I will only take Tikhonya into operation today, tk. rocked the level of trust with a doggie, by the way quickly reached 100%.

R
RGC 02.12.21

For some reason, my dog ​​does not want to wait when I tell him. You step back a few meters and he follows you. Nobody knows why?

F
FOSTER_ok 02.12.21

Scopolamine
he loves you

S
Suhe bator 02.12.21

Scopolamine
The same bullshit. It's annoying - I can't use distraction tactics. Is this a glitch, or does it depend on the level of trust?