3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShatynAndrey 02.12.21 12:39 am

Mini helicopter (Far Cry 4)

Items in Far Cry 4 Helicopter, which model? Assault hook?
24 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 02.12.21

ShatynAndrey
is a helicopter

p
punck 02.12.21

this is not a helicopter but an autogyro.

S
ShatynAndrey 02.12.21

Then tell me the model of the gyroplane

P
PIRAT69 02.12.21

ShatynAndrey
Do you want to make one for yourself and fly ?! Air defense will punish you ...

S
ShatynAndrey 02.12.21

interested in the model of the gyroplane

S
Sparco1998 02.12.21

Firstly, a gyrocopter, and secondly, a mini-helicopter.

P
Paul_SH 02.12.21

Sparco1998 A
helicopter (aka a helicopter) and an autogyro (aka a gyrocopter) are vehicles with a fundamentally different design and with different flight modes.
Both there and there the lift is created by the main rotor. Only in a helicopter, the propeller is untwisted by the engine and tilts in the direction of movement, while in an autogyro, the propeller is untwisted by a counter flow (autorotation) and is tilted backward - like an airplane wing. In addition to the main rotor, the gyroplane must also have a pulling or pushing main propeller (propeller), which tells the gyroplane its horizontal speed. And the helicopter must have a tail stabilizing (tail) rotor or two main rotor spinning in opposite directions (to compensate for the torque). The helicopter is capable of vertical take-off and landing, and an autogyro requires a take-off run on the runway (albeit much less than that of an airplane).
Autogyro, or gyrocopter - not an airplane or a helicopter

ShatynAndrey
In the game Far Cry 4, judging by the physics, it is the helicopter, not the gyroplane: vertical takeoff and landing, "hovering", compensating (and not the sustainer) tail rotor.
Although, the design is so primitive that it can only be implemented in a gyroplane (if the tail rotor is turned and strengthened), but not in a helicopter (it has a much more complex main rotor drive design).
From these two contradictions, we can draw the following conclusion: in the game - a fictional apparatus, which in reality would not be capable of level flight; at best - only for takeoff and landing))
Do-it-yourself autogyro

S
ShatynAndrey 02.12.21

Paul_SH
What to say bravo Paul_SH left to find out what this thing is

P
Paul_SH 02.12.21

ShatynAndrey
No idea)) Probably, climbers should know.

S
Sparco1998 02.12.21

ShatynAndrey
This is a climbing cat.

S
Sparco1998 02.12.21

And yes, Paul_SH, I know what it is, so there is no need to write information about her (cat): D

S
Sparco1998 02.12.21

Paul_SH
No, there were no offenses, you just like Wikipedia, damn it.: D

S
ShatynAndrey 02.12.21

Paul_SH
Paul_SH respect to you for the development of the topic, I propose to throw here everything you find about the things used in
Far Cry 4

S
ShatynAndrey 02.12.21

here's another question who can say what about the prayer drum

P
Paul_SH 02.12.21

ShatynAndrey
Far Cry 4 mixes Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism; the prayer drum is from the tradition of the latter. It is believed that the circular movement of magical formulas creates streams of spiritual energy that cleanse space ...

n
nikita2112 02.12.21

punck
The game is not a gyroplane, but a mini-helicopter.
Paul_SH As
I understand it, the screw is spinning there through a flexible cable, and not through a hard drive. So, although the design is simple, at first glance it is quite workable.

S
Sidorovich12 02.12.21

I've always been interested in the question. How do I remove the gyrocopter height limiter? And in general, how to remove the card limiter? I want to climb the mountain, but I constantly write you go abroad. How do I turn it off ?!

P
Paul_SH 02.12.21

Sidorovich12 The
modders tried to remove the hole-copter height limiter, but no one was able to win. IMHO, you need to dig in the same place (where DOF is) - in the configs "sewn" into patch.dat. In principle, a trainer with the "flight mode" function gives the desired effect: you "fly" around the map without any restrictions, including under the map)) You can
stop the "going out of bounds" timer using the same trainer. With the "super jump" and "super run" functions, you can simply slip through the narrow area in which this "perimeter timer" operates. In these themes there is something interesting, found far beyond the boundaries of the map:
"A Journey to Kirat: Beyond the Possible"
"Looking for the main characters after the end credits [spoilers]", under the spoiler "

S
Sidorovich12 02.12.21

Paul_SH
Fuck. I tried to jump and run as far as possible, it either returns back, or simply a black screen appears and that's it. About the trainer. It is for 1.7, but for the last 1.10 there is no such thing.
I don't need to hide the location, I wanted to climb the mountains. In order to remove the limiter thought.
About viewing messages. There damn about one and a half hundred messages. You won't reread everything until morning.

P
Paul_SH 02.12.21

Sidorovich12
I don’t understand the point of asking a question to which you don’t want to know the answer.

Point by point:
- a link is given to a blog in which "climbing the mountains" turned out to be very possible, and not "horseradish";
- black screen after crossing the perimeter, apparently because an attempt was made in the wrong place;
- and that is why another link was given with a hint to search for the words "Return to Durgesh ...", i.e. no need to read all the fifteen comments, but click "search" in the browser - "find on page";
- the trainer, as a rule, works with any version of the game (as the authors themselves write about) ...

... there would be a desire to try, but you just can't see it;)