3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShatynAndrey 02.12.21 12:39 am

Mini helicopter (Far Cry 4)

Items in Far Cry 4 Helicopter, which model? Assault hook?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 02.12.21

Paul_SH
It is clear in general that it is useless to ask and wait for a direct answer to a question. Everywhere you ask, they are sent to a search engine, which I am no longer surprised. Campaign everyone likes to be clever and pretend that they know a lot. Well, if you don't know, write that. The point is to show off and send to a page in which there is nothing you need! It's like it is now on some sites. When you click on the link, it redirects to another page containing a bunch of links, which in turn are sent to dozens of similar pages and so on ad infinitum, but the necessary information is never given out.
I was not too lazy, I read all the comments in that topic, but I did not find anything in common from what I needed. For some reason, this is not posted on public forums. Maybe they don’t know or don’t want to. Well, picking the game without a hint of the desired file or script is difficult.
About trainers. Crash when activating the function, when using a trainer with an inappropriate version of the game. Another "useful" tip ....

P
Paul_SH 02.12.21

Sidorovich12 Sidorovich, an eccentric man, I immediately gave you everything I know, as if in good spirits )

You asked: "How to remove the gyrocopter height limiter?" And I replied: "Modders tried, but failed. Try digging patch.dat or look for a trainer - the effect will be the same." Another question: "How to remove the card limiter?" And I answered: "The same - with the help of a trainer." Where even more specifically ??? ..
Probably, I had to shovel a bunch of resources, and kill a lot of time to find the necessary scripts for you with detailed instructions or a trainer that does not conflict with version 1.10? And then it would be "specific" advice? ..
Sorry, buddy, do you remember how at the beginning of the year I asked you for several files from the game of one of the first versions? I was then with a couple of friends trying to solve the problem of auto-aiming on the gamepad, which stopped working after one of the first patches. What did you answer me? Where have I been before, the game has already been deleted and, like, the train has left ... After all, it never occurred to you to spend part of your time, reinstall the game, rip it out and share these files. So there is nothing to blame on the mirror;)

As for links, this is a free bonus for you. Not in order to "seem smart", but in order not to be unfounded: everything that you achieve actually worked in homemade mods or with trainers. Of course, over the past year (!) A lot of water has flowed under the bridge, but the Playground is not the only resource,
Also, when giving links, I naively thought that it would be interesting for a person to see what we dug outside the map with joint efforts. After all, you don't often meet a dude who is trying to "go beyond the limits of the possible")) And again, sorry, buddy, I made a mistake.

S
Sidorovich12 02.12.21

Paul_SH wrote: "And I said," modders have tried, but could not. "
" I guess I had shoveled a lot of resources, and to kill a lot of time to find the right for you "scripts with detailed instructions or Trainer"
Well, so would immediately and he said that he didn’t, otherwise you immediately send it to the search engine. Nobody forces you to search for someone, to suffer for the sake of someone. Well, the question was simply who knows and how to do it. That's all.Regarding what you dug outside the map, I read everything for a long time. In principle, everything is interesting. But once again I will repeat, I just wanted to climb the mountains and that's it, but the pancake does not give an infection. I like to climb the snowy mountains, and in missions there is snow and fog everywhere, you can't really see anything, and then only once you can get there ....... Okay, figs with him. Thanks for the fact that there are people like you who are at least somehow trying to help. Simple for the future, if there is no way to do what they ask about, it is better to say straight away that it is not there.
Well, about what you asked for the files, I honestly remember something very vaguely. And when I played the game for the first time, just when you asked, I demolished it because my bucket pulled the game at medium settings no more than 30 FPS with bumps, but now I decided to try it on the last patch. The result is obvious . The same 30 FPS only at maximum speed. Immediately, the games would do this at the time of the official release .

S
Sidorovich12 02.12.21

Paul_SH Damn
you, head. I honestly did not think about freezing the timer. Just what you need so as not to be thrown back into the world. Thank you very much.