3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OmniFEST 04.12.21 10:15 pm

My favorite name (Fallout 4)

Hi, just decided to ask how are you going to name your character in the game?) For example, I - Rick Grimes: D
93 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 04.12.21

Vano the Shooter, or Vano Stalker. Or Iiiigor Hvorostovsky.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 04.12.21

Low Poly Guy is a great name I think.

P
Putnik_Dirar 04.12.21

RevIO2RUS
Yes, it is better to let the character appear as fhnkffdfhdfg than to take a steam bath coming up with a name for him. Right.

_
_Ozymandias_ 04.12.21

Azazel is always called GG in F3 and FNV.

d
darkhol 04.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Stupid graffiti maker flicking on polygons detected

B
Bandera John 04.12.21

Sasha Grey

T
Tiger goose 04.12.21

Robert, Vitor or Ramon.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 04.12.21

darkhol
I am not a grapher, but there are really not enough polygons in Fallout 4. And with such requirements, it must have a grafon at least as in The Order: 1886.

A
Alexey Ulyanov 04.12.21

FORGET III. MY FAVORITE.

E
Except2 04.12.21

Joseph Kabzon)))))

B
Blackie night 04.12.21

I'm more interested in how the name will need to be written in order for it to sound in the game. For example, I write John in Russian, or do I have to write John like that? It is not clear how this is done by our translators. And there are also abbreviated American names. Probably all the same, our translators will forget about it, and the names will have to be written in English so that they can be heard in the game. Because 2 thousand names will obviously be translated to them.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 04.12.21

I'm more interested in how the name will need to be written in order for it to sound in the game.

And if you create a man, and write the name, say Emilia, you come up like this to the merchant, and he tells you: - Damn, dude, you're gay! -)))

B
Blackie night 04.12.21

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya
Judging by the tolerance of the Americans, the merchant would rather offer to go to his closet)))

S
SandSkrem 04.12.21

Circle of originals. Your ideas 0

A
Apostol379 04.12.21

Gee) I will definitely name the first Adam. And there you will see: John Connor, for example :)

A
Agleeh 04.12.21

Kirana

h
hardqest 04.12.21

Every time I am reinsured, and if the name in the game is written in non-English letters, I call it numbers (in some games, saving may not work if the name of the Persian is in Russian letters)

d
darkhol 04.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Well, perhaps you're right

J
Joel Miller 04.12.21

I will call Geralt of Rivia ...... And I will make the Persian a gray-haired vuzmak, and then I will track the radroaches and other evil spirits, and when I kill I take trophies from their corpses, I will also look for contracts for especially ferocious monsters))))))) )

W
Wise fool 04.12.21

I'm more interested in what 1000 names were announced. It would be cool to name the protagonist by one of these names so that in the game they will refer to him by name.