3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teblroy 04.12.21 10:24 pm

Theft of power armor. (Fallout 4)

Much can be understood, forgiven and accepted, useless minutemans in Senctchuari, who do not trade and do not harvest, but pound the walls of houses, not very competent laying of wires .. But these are trifles .. But when your power armor is stolen .. It's too much ... I decided, therefore, to collect a collection, in the hangar there are full x01, t51, t45, in t60 I run myself, as well as 3 incomplete frames t60, x01 and raider. So I run, explore the world, come back, full x01 disappeared "HMMMM" I think I ran, looked around the map ... The settler is digging a bed in it ... Suddenly, the settler has a heart attack (more precisely, a grenade in his pants (more precisely, several minigun)), the armor returns to its rightful place, and the rightful place moves to the second floor without stairs. Okay, run on, explore the world, come back and ... We don't find the raider armor, and I came back just for the sake of complementing the kit !! And they took the armor away, ran around the whole village and not a hint .. I don’t really mind the parts, I brought a full body kit, but to buy a frame ...
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.12.21

On the contrary, it's cool, realism rules.

e
edikkarter 04.12.21

Teblroy
Can't you knock the armor out of the hangar?

D
Dassent 04.12.21

Teblroy
pull out the nuclear block so as not to be hijacked

M
Mercurionio 04.12.21

And at the same time, carry it with you. So that just for every fireman)))

f
forkiller 04.12.21

Teblroy,
yes, the Herods were also dragged away from me, but I never found the end) I decided to carry out a reconstruction. I washed down an indoor hangar with one entrance and I want to put a couple of tesla traps at the entrance, triggered by a pressure plate or through switches. True, this is still only in thoughts, I don’t know whether it will work effectively, maybe there will be fewer people who want to do someone else's good)

s
saa0891 04.12.21

forkiller

Why such crap when you can stupidly put a frame without doors, and remove it when you need to take armor.

A
ALFRED_GK_ 04.12.21

Hello everyone) Forgive me for the off-topic, but who can help me? please write to HP

f
forkiller 04.12.21

saa0891
but somehow it is not realistic to disassemble the wall every time

s
saa0891 04.12.21

forkiller

And why disassemble it, stupidly moved it and then put it in its place, and so some other NPC will crash with an adze and they will get dark.

D
Dragon2055 04.12.21

Wow, this is the news .... I haven’t been tapped yet. But this news greatly strained ...

A
AMAKUS 04.12.21

Dragon2055
Similarly .... I collect all the armor sets myself, and I run in Pink X-01))))

S
SOVAFilin 04.12.21

I built a house for myself near the rocket and did not invite anyone there, no one pawed! And then I read that the nuclear block needs to be removed, but I have it just in case!

f
forkiller 04.12.21

saa0891
yes, and let them aggro, you don’t want to approach someone else’s good, and whoever jerks, I’ll shoot everyone, I have nothing to lose, and I’m an unbalanced psycho, I’m acting out who could first help the settler and then bang him because he just stands in the aisle and interferes with the passage

F
FOSTER_ok 04.12.21

You have a whole workshop next to Sanchuariti, which you simply equip as a base and store your armor there.

L
LightColorWave 04.12.21

Teblroy Pull the
core out of all the costumes and you will be happy.

S
Sasha Arefiev 04.12.21

The fact is that if a settlement is attacked, they dress it up and with a simple remark on the "E" button, you can tell the settler to get out of the armor

T
Teblroy 04.12.21

It's sad that I can't find screenshots, one NPC was stretched out as if he himself became armor, in another case, while I was planting flowers, Nick climbed into the armor (!!!), pulled out only by loading. Yes, you can pull out the blocks, but I like the phrase "Sat down and go" that is, if there are 0 blocks, then there will always be a spare reservation, and again, if there are 0 blocks (and I use gatling), then you always know where to get hold of.

888005533535 04.12.21

I gave my rusty trough to vilify Preston, so after he bowed out of my party, he evaporated his power armor. Now she's gone ...

H
HECKCER 04.12.21

The raiders stole my armor and found it in diamond city after that there was not a single raider left :)

d
david2222 04.12.21

Teblroy
dude don’t leave a nuclear block in armor and you will be happy