3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teblroy 04.12.21 10:24 pm

Theft of power armor. (Fallout 4)

Much can be understood, forgiven and accepted, useless minutemans in Senctchuari, who do not trade and do not harvest, but pound the walls of houses, not very competent laying of wires .. But these are trifles .. But when your power armor is stolen .. It's too much ... I decided, therefore, to collect a collection, in the hangar there are full x01, t51, t45, in t60 I run myself, as well as 3 incomplete frames t60, x01 and raider. So I run, explore the world, come back, full x01 disappeared "HMMMM" I think I ran, looked around the map ... The settler is digging a bed in it ... Suddenly, the settler has a heart attack (more precisely, a grenade in his pants (more precisely, several minigun)), the armor returns to its rightful place, and the rightful place moves to the second floor without stairs. Okay, run on, explore the world, come back and ... We don't find the raider armor, and I came back just for the sake of complementing the kit !! And they took the armor away, ran around the whole village and not a hint .. I don’t really mind the parts, I brought a full body kit, but to buy a frame ...
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon2055 04.12.21

This topic is directly damned .....))
After it I went into the game, and bang, I look really lost one of the 3 armor ... I found it empty in one of the corners of the Castle. I don’t know who stole it, but just in case I pulled out all the cores.

p
podokonnik 04.12.21

ahahah) It's already good to swear for the armor. Sami, go, not everyone in the stores bought it for themselves, or knocked it out with sweat and blood from the monsters. Tyrili, but here they steal from you. That is, a thief stole a club from a thief)

R
RGC 04.12.21

I noticed it myself, I see the armor seems to be in its place, but the headlamp is on, I come up and it’s true - there’s some kind of bum in it. Well kicked him out on time