3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1Ren 04.12.21 10:25 pm

CPU and GPU load. (Fallout 4)

In general, it dawned on me that the game was sagging to unplayable values, I decided to see what's what, downloaded msi afterburner and saw that the game was weakly loading percent and vidyahu. I made a random screen with a drawdown. Vidyashka is loaded by 60%, by 22%, by 22% Karl! Settings for ultra, anti-aliasing off, depth of field standard. Gentlemen, what can you advise?

Spoiler
27 Comments
Sort by:
H
Honey_bison 04.12.21

What kind of iron? driver?

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

1Ren
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_enboost_0_282-109079/

1Ren 04.12.21

Honey_bison
In the profile there is hardware, the latest drivers.
L | EMEHTATOP
Is this a filter? I'll try, there is no choice.
nestrbob Updated the
profile a little, that infa since the days of the old site.

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

1Ren
Spoilerch ... Although you may not be aware of the ENB and all that. but first of all it is the so-called "antifreeze" against the brakes. and just by connecting all the capabilities of your PG, which for some unknown reason always cuts out of the game, the bugfeed, for some unknown reason, without doing any optimization at the same time.
The ENB color filter will come later. You can check on the official website.
Spoilerhttp: //enbdev.com/mod_fallout4_v0282.htm
there are already a thousand and one schoolchildren before you wrote about lags and brakes. Most are helped by this. and for a separate economy class, only ISI configs, of course. no antifreeze will help here. if you try to run on the calculator.
also in the span some of the owners of video cards are radeon. because of a separate love for them on the part of bagfesda. here you can’t help anything yet. keep this in mind.
Spoiler And of course I'm sorry. but read your first message carefully again. settings for ultra? and less to do. And then with statements. not? Well, in the sense of talking about sudden lags, or what?
second thought. that this is generally trolling. type twisted on ultra. nothing yet loaded at 100% CPU and stuff. but there are still no pictures and graphics. So in this game, in principle, it is not. just in case.
well you never know.

n
nestrbob 04.12.21

1Ren
I managed to read my message. With iron, everything is normal for you, 680 should pull the game without friezes, maybe in the load what trash spoils all the weather?

1Ren 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
So here it is necessary in order. I'll see ENB tomorrow, it will become clear whether he will help me or not. The question is - what is GHG? The computer is not new, but it’s not a calculator either, but the witcher doesn’t pull at max, but somehow don’t care. I put less, put the recommended ones, the picture is the same, then it flies, then it lags, so I don't see any reason to lower the graphics, if you run, then from 100 fps, then the drawdown is below 30 ... On the screen, you can see that the processor has 47 degrees , and the video card has 61. No overclocking.

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

1Ren
you should try this antifreeze. This was clear from the start. It was created for these lags. so that there are no drawdowns.
and if you have a radeon card. then nothing and no one will help you.

1Ren 04.12.21

nestrbob
Not, except for antivirus, skype and steam, everything is turned off.

1Ren 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
As I wrote above, everything is for tomorrow, and so is the config in the profile.

n
nestrbob 04.12.21

1Ren
Check the paging file, how much does the system ask for?

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

1Ren
I don’t know such words. What are you in the config file in your profile. and 7 and so on. even strange. although I don't know much about it.
I support the decision to fall to sleep.

f
forkiller 04.12.21

The game actually does not load the hardware very much (compared to the same witcher), but 22% loading is too weak. I have a percentage somewhere of 60-70% loaded (this is max), and the map is somewhere the same, the settings are high, only the sun's rays are average and the drawing distance is somewhere around 50%

n
nestrbob 04.12.21

.1Ren
Launched in-game monitoring - 69fps, CPU is loaded at 28%, one vidyuha is fully loaded, and the other at 30%. If you have 680 2GB, then you may not have enough video memory - put back 460. The RAM is 5.5GB and the paging file is used for 8GB. Figure out what you are missing. On your screen, the game ate almost all the RAM - how so?
Spoiler

E
EvgenyDMT 04.12.21

1Ren
Even on my GTX780Ti GHZ at ultra-fps, it can significantly sag in the wastelands up to 30-20. So first, slow down the settings, start with sunlight, select the maximum power mode and at the same time check that PCI-EX power saving is turned off, and min and the max CPU value is 100%. As I understand it, the game cuts the monitor frequency in half, that is, I have 144Hz, and in the game the fps is locked at 72, I think it should be 30 on a 60Hz monitor, and in your photo I see 30, turn it off in upright driver ..

n
nestrbob 04.12.21

EvgenyDMT
Even on my GTX780Ti It is
commendable that you love your hardware, the 680 is slightly lower with the 780ti rank, but it does not give up positions - there will not be much difference. New hardware is not always the leader, the old guard is still in force.
http://www.thg.ru/graphic/luchshaja_videokarta_dlja_igr/luchshaja_videokarta_dlja_igr-05

E
EvgenyDMT 04.12.21

nestrbob
I didn’t come here to brag about hardware, as you thought, but at least somehow help. And about the 680, this is the same 770, and two 770s are 690 and my 780Ti performance is at the level of 690, and then, only in games with SLI support. The difference in performance between the 780TI and the 770 is significant and can reach 50%. By the way, whether you know or not, the 690 actually only has 2GB of video memory, 2GB per chip.

M
Mercurionio 04.12.21

EvgenyDMT
Windows 10 consolidates memory, if that.

E
EvgenyDMT 04.12.21

Mercurionio
Kindly link to a resource where this technology has already been tested.

n
nestrbob 04.12.21

EvgenyDMT
690 is a paired 680 and occupies 1 PCI-E slot instead of 2 as in SLI. If the game does not support SLI, then the whole 4GB memory is involved in the work, and not 2GB because the card has a 512-bit bus - which cannot be obtained in SLI mode, the bit capacity of the cards does not add up. Both chips work in constant tandem.

E
EvgenyDMT 04.12.21

nestrbob
I have nothing against your 690, you like it, well, that's good, although personally I would never take either a 2-chip or a bundle. Well, okay, so I tried to take a photo like yours in FHD at maximum settings ...