3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crysis_Net_2 10.09.19 07:42 am

Horror film of the year (Alien: Isolation vs The Evil Within)

What do you think is better?
27 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Ya Betmen 10.09.19

Both fierce Treacy.

F
Fyori 10.09.19

This comparison is invalid. Alien niche product, and certainly not horror, Yes, it is scary The Evil Within, but it is not horror. Horror is survival at any cost, we're low on ammo, med kits and other things. In Aliene we just run away and hide in the cupboards.

s
saa0891 10.09.19

Different genres,quest horror game (amnesia,outlast) and action with elements of survival horror (Dead Space,RE) ,me as The Evil Within at times is more like it (although I am a fan of others,but the quests as it is not),there's even a real survival there,not sitting in the cupboards,and when you give a flamethrower,and it happens early enough,it makes the game generally very easy.

Yes and quest horror the car and small truck,and games on survival unfortunately did not.

s
saa0891 10.09.19

Manhunt1908

Both fierce Treacy.

Treshak in your head,I'm afraid you don't know the meaning of the word.

M
Megatron4000 10.09.19

Alien does not like, namely............those STUPID conversational PHRASES. The plot never twisted, everything is banal. For those who do not want to think, but only to hide and to fear. As for Evil Within, I was waiting for her very, very much, but in reality - all the same that I've seen many, many years ago, and still see, just in a new wrapper (with more beautiful graphics and good sound). Several good games of the blind one and got something strange, ambiguous I would say. Even don't know what kind of game could surprise me, unless the new Silent Hills and if it will be released on PC.

Y
Ya Betmen 10.09.19

saa0891
Trash-garbage, therefore garbage past the roofing to take place, the conclusion is both games are for me the best. And you next time learn to respect different opinion. Do you know what I have in my head.

s
saa0891 10.09.19

Manhunt1908

Trash-garbage

I say don't know.

And you next time learn to respect different opinion.

Opinion of course can be respected if it is adequate.

Do you know what I have in my head.

Well, if you call those games are garbage, we can conclude that in your head.
You can certainly suggest that you play this game do not like,but to call them trash and garbage,I said.

B
BioGen 10.09.19

Neither this nor that,draw work =))

X
Xjax85 10.09.19

Murdered: Soul Suspect I would have chosen her new toy !

X
Xjax85 10.09.19

Well, if you want a real horror game for the Wii U Fatal Frame 5: Oracle of the Sodden Raven really scary, but not these games for kids

T
T.T.G 10.09.19

Both candidates are not worthy.But,gritting his teeth,prefer The Evil Within.

Y
Ya Betmen 10.09.19

saa0891
Right expect. And why is my inadequate opinion? But in my opinion you have hit what I call trash a game that you like. Feels inadequate most of you here.

s
saa0891 10.09.19

Manhunt1908

But in my opinion you have hit

Tripping from the fact that you write stupid posts,don't flatter yourself,you can only sympathize.
I only made emphasis on the fact that you wrote shit.

Feels inadequate most of you here.

Inadequate is the one who can't write adequate posts,and writes like you,just some call th**th and you waste,but the difference between you is not great.

X
Xorras 10.09.19

Megatron4000
namely............those STUPID conversational PHRASES
Well play with the English voice acting. There's more emotional than that.

For those who do not want to think, but only to hide and to fear.
Well, as it is the essence of horror, no?

Y
Ya Betmen 10.09.19

saa0891
Adequate for your post-it to write the person that he has trash in the head because he expressed his opinion about the game?

s
saa0891 10.09.19

Manhunt1908

Adequate for your post-it to write the person that he has trash in the head because he expressed his opinion about the game?

An adequate opinion is a fair opinion (it's for you may come with age),but not the trash and not the first**but if the person in the head is not all right so it shows their posts,and I just copied what you wrote.

M
Megatron4000 10.09.19

Xorras

About STUPID conversational PHRASES. I remember how long playing a game like Suffering. Here there is everything as it should, because of depressi already breathing and speaking were quite in another form, and without censorship. The game is not in any way did not seem to the children. The plot is confusing and extremely muddy, and generally like the whole game. It was pretty cool. Graphics gophna, and the atmosphere was present such that much of the scribe.
Yes, even the same silent hill, everything was much more serious and twisted. Even in Evil Visine does not. Here everything is much simpler both in plot and in terms of gameplay.

Y
Ya Betmen 10.09.19

saa0891
An adequate opinion is a fair opinion
You copied, it seems you have the age problem.

L
Lord_Roger 10.09.19

The evil within

P
Playersaharan 10.09.19

Alien is scarier,the Evil Within hardcore.Hmm,let it be a draw.