3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksimochka222 13.11.19 05:11 am

The core temperature of the processor

The core temperature Reaches 77 degrees in page , although the temperature of the processor 57. This is the norm? I3 4360
4 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 13.11.19

if the game crashes during the game is not a sharp drop in the frequency, i.e. it is kept at the nominal value, limit turbo boost or overclocking, then everything is fine and not to worry.

m
maksimochka222 13.11.19

Well, during the game, no lag, no fps spikes

v
vitalik76 13.11.19

The core temperature is always greater, because the temperature of the processor is a kind of average value, it is possible not to look. But the cores just see. 77 degrees, if it is not an instantaneous value, and is stable for a long period of time existing, suggests that we urgently need to solve cooling problems. The characteristics of the critical temperature for the I3 4360 is 72 degrees. All the above is very bad. Generally, to warm up the percent with a TDP of 54W lot of hard work, or that the radiator was installed incorrectly, or there is no contact between him and the body of percent. In General, the situation is never normal.

A
Aloska 13.11.19

vitalik76
vitalik76 wrote:
The characteristics of the critical temperature for the I3 4360 is 72 degrees
Is the temperature of the body, not of the crystal.
Upon reaching a critical temperature the CPU will start to troilite(of course if throttling enabled in the BIOS)
Ie in the case in 72 degree, crystal is heated to 100 and will be throtling.

maksimochka222
This is certainly not the norm, well, okay.