3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aragast 05.12.21 01:20 am

Wolf School Armor Set (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello forum users! I have such a problem: I want to find the armor of the Wolf school, and I have already found all the improvements for it (well, not all - the last one remains), BUT I cannot get the very first set of armor (blueprint, I mean), since it located in the location of Kaer Morhen, and for some reason I cannot get there - there is no fast travel point. Those. I can move to the Vyzim palace, the village of White Garden, but I cannot get to Kaer Morhen !!! Do I have to wait for the pre-final battle in Kaer Morhen to get the very first Wolf armor?
I play the game a second time in New Game +.
And I would really like to get this armor, because when I played the game for the first time, this set was not there and now, by the way, I find recipes for improvements in two pieces at once - the usual one (as if I played the game for the first time) and "legendary" (as I understand it due to the fact that he started the game +)
Can you please tell me something!
And I apologize if this or a similar topic has already been on the forum, and I ask you to just direct me there, and not hate in comments :-)
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ninth_Satan 05.12.21

go through the plot. according to the plot, they fall into Kaer Morhen, and after that a fast travel point is already opened there.

I
Inspektor_73 05.12.21

Something does not add up here. How can you go through the game a second time and not know how to get to Kaer Morhen.

A
Aragast 05.12.21

No, you did not understand. I know how to get to Kaer Morhen. When I played the game for the first time, I didn't need to go there for any business until the quest to collect everyone for the battle with the Wild Hunt appeared, and that's when I got to the castle. But now I started a new game + and found a map of the location of the drawings of the Wolf's armor and in order to find them I need to search the tower in Kaer Morhen, but I cannot get there, because there is no quick access icon there. Not at all! Just a cache icon and a couple of boats on the lake and that's it. Blank card. I cannot move there.

A
Aragast 05.12.21

Ninth_Satan
In the sense of going through the plot? That is, I will only get this armor up to ~ 70 lvl ?! Well, what's the point to me with her then?
I don't understand: how did everyone else find this set then? Also by the end of the game?

A
Artem Dark 05.12.21

Aragast
Honestly, she's not very good. Better to collect Misha ...

P
Podlui 05.12.21

As for the pre-final, this is a bust there even on the main chain for another 5-7 hours of play, if you do not go through additional quests, this is the first, the Second 70 lvl ????? SHTAAAA I went through the whole game at max difficulty, I went through all the quests that I found, ran through all the villages and paths, I finished the game, I was 42 lvl (yes on old patches) but 70 ????? is it true? And yes, I answer your question, there is no way to get there before the plot.

O
Old_Nick 05.12.21

Aragast ".... That is, I will only get this armor for ~ 70 lvl?! ..."
Yes :)
There is no way to get into the CM "by" the plot, either in the usual or in the NG +.
Another thing is that "to ~ 70 lvl" the same is not at all necessary. It is quite possible to reach 64 - just get access to the "master" improvement and immediately miss
Iskander2015 "... more than 35 level well, you can't reach (in principle) !!! ...."
Nonsense :)
With serious monitoring of the level ratio YY / quest level - 38-40th really. And if the 1st difficulty, and even on monsters to pump up with perseverance;) - then 40-42 is quite possible

m
melvinov 05.12.21

Aragast
As always on the PG a person asks a question, and they write to him nonsense and nonsense ...
In general, if you want to get into Kaer Morhen NOT according to the plot, namely at any time ... download the developer console (Debug Console Enabler) and enter into it the gotoKaerMohren command, just like that, not Morhen, but Mohren. And the loading of this location will begin, this command does not affect the plot and so on, I always do this and look for the initial wolf armor there exactly when it is needed by the level.

Iskander2015
about 42nd !!! - this is some kind of gon
Do you always judge people by yourself? Why gon? If you didn't get 40-50 lvl in 1 playthrough why do you think that this is UNREAL at all? And I'll tell you this, I went through 1 playthrough (including DLS), and I had 52 lvl, I started a new game at 52 lvl and with max difficulty, although there were 34-40 lvl mobs at first, it was very hot at this difficulty play.

N
Ninth_Satan 05.12.21

Iskander2015
with hearts of stone 39)

B
Bupycop 05.12.21

Iskander2015
With the addition of hearts of stone, 40-45 by the end of the game.

A
Aragast 05.12.21

melvinov
Many thanks, friend! Everything is clear and to the point answered! "thumbs up"

A
Aragast 05.12.21

Bupycop
I finished the game somewhere around 37-39 lvl (I don't remember exactly) and with the same lvl I started the New game +. Experience for quests is enough. And the recommendations for the player's lvl in quests are also balanced. Mobs too. So I don’t understand your statements like “I don’t fuck with my brain”, “** lvl maximum” and all that.
Now I have already completed the plot in Velen and I am completing quests in Novigrad and I have 50 lvl. So I don't see any problems with the level.

B
Bupycop 05.12.21

Aragast
In a regular game, the maximum you can take is 40-45 level, but not 50! The maximum level in the game is 70! But you can only achieve it when you go through a new game +, so either you made a mistake as the addressee, or you don't know what you are saying.

m
melvinov 05.12.21

Iskander2015
I tell you as it is, after going through and completely exploring the entire map, plot and DLS, I got 52 lvl,

A
Aragast 05.12.21

Bupycop
"I finished the game somewhere around 37-39 lvl (I don't remember exactly) and with the same lvl I started a new game +"
Read my post carefully

r
regeger 05.12.21

Aragast
Based on their level of the main and additional quests, from the maximum level of opponents, we can conclude that the maximum level when completing a regular game is 37, 38 (67-68 in NI +) with a stretch, provided that you clear all the nests and empty settlements already in end of the game (without going through Hearts of Stone). Verified personally by repeated ABSOLUTELY COMPLETE (I can throw off the save) walkthroughs. Quests in Kaer Morhen begin at at least level 22 (52 NI +) - a completely normal situation for collecting and putting on wolf armor at levels 14 and 20 (44 and 50 in NI +). It is unpleasant, of course, that you cannot wear him exactly at level 14. As for me, this is another omission on the part of the developers. On the other hand, they can be understood - I also would not immediately start to let the player into such a long-awaited and meaningful location like Kaer-Morhen.
Good luck with the game and do not listen to unreasonable little boys with their shouts and sniffles. The console will help you if you really can't stand it. Have a nice game!

A
Aragast 05.12.21

Finlife
Thank you!)

B
Bupycop 05.12.21

Finlife
I have level 40, 4th playthrough, I have never installed mods, I haven’t used cheats and bugs, how do you explain this?

r
regeger 05.12.21

Bupycop
Swing on mobs, monster nests, deserted villages. More questions? Do not surprise srach, he will not be.

B
Bupycop 05.12.21

Finlife
Swinging on mobs? Well, I killed those that came to hand, but did not look for them on purpose, besides, there are no level 40 monsters, nests and empty villages are destroyed 1 time, although I heard about a bug that allows you to endlessly destroy nests, but as I said before , I am not a baguser.