3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aragast 05.12.21 01:20 am

Wolf School Armor Set (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello forum users! I have such a problem: I want to find the armor of the Wolf school, and I have already found all the improvements for it (well, not all - the last one remains), BUT I cannot get the very first set of armor (blueprint, I mean), since it located in the location of Kaer Morhen, and for some reason I cannot get there - there is no fast travel point. Those. I can move to the Vyzim palace, the village of White Garden, but I cannot get to Kaer Morhen !!! Do I have to wait for the pre-final battle in Kaer Morhen to get the very first Wolf armor?
I play the game a second time in New Game +.
And I would really like to get this armor, because when I played the game for the first time, this set was not there and now, by the way, I find recipes for improvements in two pieces at once - the usual one (as if I played the game for the first time) and "legendary" (as I understand it due to the fact that he started the game +)
Can you please tell me something!
And I apologize if this or a similar topic has already been on the forum, and I ask you to just direct me there, and not hate in comments :-)
30 Comments
Sort by:
r
regeger 05.12.21

Bupycop
Especially the 40th level looks more than unconvincing. You are lying, comrade. Throw off the save?

melvinov
And you too, an evil person. Save to the studio. If I am tired of you, then just skip and do not write) If something offends you, then I apologize - your opinion is very dear to me) My heart is warm)

m
melvinov 05.12.21

... It turns out that me and Bupycop are lying about you? And why such confidence that you are right? Where the heck do I don’t understand such a lvl limit?

r
regeger 05.12.21

melvinov
In addition, the Stone Hearts add-on is the last quest with level 38-39 (I definitely don’t remember something about the search for the next treasures). South of the Corpse Thicket, 3 head eyes of level 37 are constantly spawning - the highest-level guys in the game (except for the unfortunate griffin of level 48-78), so it turns out that you can only pump up to 39 + 5 levels. Further, for any killed monster (upon reaching level 44), you will simply stop getting adequate experience. I do not believe that you have killed at least 4000-16000 mobs, because for any "gray" monster the experience will be minimal - 1-2 hit points. I am not writing unfounded, everything is checked personally.

m
melvinov 05.12.21

Finlife
So who said that I went to Hearts of Stone after completing the storyline of the main game and generally at the recommended level? At low levels for a small mob in DLS, they give 60 experience, not counting the "fat" mobs, but it was difficult to fight with each mob, but no more difficult than playing in the "To Death" mode right now, I'm using the story quest to find Gendrik right now in the New game , more precisely, it just hangs active, and in the meantime I explore every centimeter of the map, and mobs come across my level and even higher than 52-55, but mostly 40-50, in different ways, the drowned man is 34, 40, 45, then 48. Although what I wrote, you will probably also say that I am lying, that I am a malicious cheat and that this cannot be.

r
regeger 05.12.21

melvinov
Talk about the normal game mode. There are mobs in NI + and 67-68, I wrote already. In NI +, all quests and mobs are simply up-loaded 30 levels higher, that's all the difference. Not a chitak, just an ordinary disinformer. Here is a vivid example of passing DLS before the end of the main plot - more than 75 in NI + with mods for an unlimited level, naturally, in a regular game you will not fill more than 45 in any way without using game bugs or cheats with the console. I do not argue, in a normal game you can get at least 70 by killing mobs, but it will take sooo much time, and so much that Diablo 2 will rest on the sidelines.
Spoilerhttp: //rghost.ru/7vytrXc5T

m
melvinov 05.12.21

Finlife I don’t know
all the subtleties of NG +, especially with some mods, I just started playing NG + for the first time. And you are right, all mobs are simply up-loaded by 30 lvl, this is quite noticeable.
So, at a slow pace, we picked up that in a regular game it is already possible to fill 45 lvl? And there, if you work hard with blood and sweat, then maybe it's not far to 50? It all started with a max ceiling of 35 lvl. I don't really follow the news of the game, and I don’t know about all sorts of bugs and so on, only one thing I needed to get into Kaer Morhen outside the plot behind the Wolf's set, as the author of the topic, with the help of the console, managed to find instructions right there on the PG in some topic ... I don't need a console anymore. I have no idea how during the first pass at a slow pace of the game and torment at a low level of DLS (but a lot of experience fell), I managed to fill such a level. And as I see, in the process of the dialogue it already became clear that I was not so far from my lvl turned out to be the well-known methods of obtaining a large lvl. So everything is about in the aisles of the accessible. 45 + -,

r
regeger 05.12.21

melvinov
45 level - when passing along with DLS and bullying the 3 glaucous eyes, about which you, apparently, do not even know. 35-38 during the passage of II only II story campaign, which I stated earlier. The game has a castrated balance with gaining levels, and more than a certain level nothing can be done. Comrade Virusor did not specify what its passage was, apparently the Stone Hearts were included there, which is why we did not understand each other. At this point, I rather tupanul and did not ask to find out, tk. I do not consider DLS for the main game.
I'll write to you for the last time, the general idea is this: after completing all the quests and dreary cutting out of the highest-level mobs, you simply stop getting any acceptable experience at all, pitiful scanty handouts will go, on which you can actually raise at least 1 level in about a month of stupid swotting. So "sweat and blood" is too lightly said.
Saved laid out, so make your own conclusions. We are already just mindlessly wasting time here. All to you)

r
regeger 05.12.21

Bupycop I
'm sorry - I didn't ask you if Hearts of Stone were included in your walkthrough of the regular game. If so, I apologize. I wrote about the usual passage, without DLS. Level 38 is the maximum for a regular game without CS, 40-45 when passing with CS. All the best.

O
Old_Nick 05.12.21

Finlife "... Level 38 is the maximum for a regular game without CS ...."
Probably not, after all :)
Medium and lower difficulty - + 20% XP (compared to death). Strictly use set swords and trophies with + to% XP. Tracking and strict choice for the benefit of XP between bribery / aksiy in dialogues. In general, there are options;).
At points 1.02-1.04, I managed to reach 39 without punching holes and special respawn of monsters, but with strict "quest management". Until the rollback and replay of entire branches, and yes - the last level was given very hard.
With the current knowledge of the game and, again, strict tracking of quests, I am almost sure that at low difficulties the 40th is quite possible. Another thing is that I will not play like that anymore, and once I became "zanadta" :)

r
regeger 05.12.21

Old_Nick
I do not think that the guys above, so "juicy" arguing their statements, as thoroughly passed the game as you do. And the game is not about that - it's not diablo after all.