3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serious_Alex 05.12.21 01:20 am

A question about nekra! (Diablo 2)

For the necromancer - the summoner, the rune word SPIRIT in the Monarch is put at all, or is it better to put a shield for the nekra for the Homunculus?
35 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZakarumFoot 05.12.21

I always use a homunculus.

R
Rivnyanyn 05.12.21

SERIOUS_ALEX The
homunculus for the summoner is our everything!
ZakarumFoot
Spirit, of course !!!
I always use a homunculus.
Do you have a split personality?; D

A
Archon guard 05.12.21

Rivnyanyn
why did you ruin everything, mister leg started the dialogue so beautifully, and you climbed in, arms-axes)

C
CorvinOk 05.12.21

SERIOUS_ALEX To the Necromancer. ... ... ...
I already wrote to you !!! at http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/lod/vopros_pro_blizzard_sorku-871219/
Dealy Zeala / WW / ili Frenzika - Sorka Crap / Mef Crap !!! : D: D: D
Nekar - toge CRAP !!!

T
Torum. 05.12.21

Medusa is better.

S
Serious_Alex 05.12.21

Please tell me! How can a summoning necromancer fight against physics immune monsters?

n
ninada 05.12.21

SERIOUS_ALEX, use chemistry

O
Obsessed 05.12.21

SERIOUS_ALEX, the answer to the question is not obvious. many beginners could say "swing the bone spear", but alas, in order for it to hit more or less tangibly, you need to invest so many points that there will be no more skeletons left. In this case, Blizzy gave Necru a really serious weapon (not massive, however, defeat) - the Poison Dagger skill. here he is really suitable for the role of "maker of the first corpse." if the main layout is HotO, the dagger can be taken for swap. Blackbog's Sharp or Fleshripper are best. the victim is poisoned with a powerful dose of poison, so it is better to use the Lower Resist curse.

Q
QLinkee 05.12.21

The curse amplify damage can remove many physical immunities (yes, it is, in principle, very good for a summoner). True, the cut will still remain large, so health may decrease and not very quickly. If this physical immunity does not have a fire cut, then corpse explosion of nearby corpses helps. Skeleton mages also do some kind of damage.

S
Serious_Alex 05.12.21

Obsessed
Thank you guys for prompting, otherwise it is not enough time to try different options!

O
Obsessed 05.12.21

QLinkee, when will you become our man? : D

S
Serious_Alex 05.12.21

Obsessed
In what sense is our man?

Q
QLinkee 05.12.21

Obsessed
Or rather not quite a man?)

O
Obsessed 05.12.21

SERIOUS_ALEX, yes, he plays on another server, but we, PLAYGROUND FANS are not considered people! :'WITH

Q
QLinkee 05.12.21

Obsessed
Whoa, whoa, I even set myself an alt client!

S
Serious_Alex 05.12.21

Obsessed
This Diablo skills won't diminish!

O
Obsessed 05.12.21

SERIOUS_ALEX, yes, but we want to play with him, but he doesn't! ((((
you better tell me, did you touch the poisonous dagger?) the driving skill, right ?!

QLinkee, on the only copy of q2?; D

S
Serious_Alex 05.12.21

Obsessed
Isn't it dangerous for a necromancer to use melee weapons!))

p
passed 05.12.21

Curse everyone with Mud Eye!

Q
QLinkee 05.12.21

Obsessed
No, this is too much)