3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serious_Alex 05.12.21 01:20 am

A question about nekra! (Diablo 2)

For the necromancer - the summoner, the rune word SPIRIT in the Monarch is put at all, or is it better to put a shield for the nekra for the Homunculus?
35 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 05.12.21

SERIOUS_ALEXA is it not dangerous for a necromancer to use melee weapons!))
So that it is not dangerous - Dealy Zeala / WW / ili Frenzika Dap
once you can repeat the same thing!?!

p
passed 05.12.21

Deadly zealomancer!

S
Serious_Alex 05.12.21

CorvinOk
I 'm not crazy on my account and these dudes are!)

O
Obsessed 05.12.21

SERIOUS_ALEX, so ask something about them !!!

A
Archon guard 05.12.21

I had my own question on nekra and so as not to create a new topic: the
iron golem disappeared after changing the armor on nekra (put the unique qwel-hegan wisdoom (mage plate) instead of steath) after the game was recreated the golem did not appear - it did not die in the previous game, that is, he just disappeared.
in connection with what happened
I want to know the explanation.
the golem was made of oseni state drin with a large dmg and it is a pity for his oseni

O
Obsessed 05.12.21

Archon Guard, I will answer the question with a question: did you ask for changes? ; D

A
Archon guard 05.12.21

Obsessed
yeah, right, there was a case, I asked that the summoned golem not disappear from the metalgrid upon exiting the game, but apparently the alir understood me correctly and made it so that the golem disappeared even from the nekra))

Q
QLinkee 05.12.21

Archon Guard
Confused, with whom does not happen? He remembered what was there about the loss of the iron golem, well, then how it happened.)

O
Obsessed 05.12.21

alir understood me correctly
Archon Guard, in my opinion, in his spirit to do so - you ask that the golem does not disappear from Metalgrid. he writes 10 pieces of paper: 1) so that the 8th mule drops and is normal, 2) so that the 7th mule drops on the hella, 3) so that runes fall from hell hf to East, 4) ..., 9) so that the golem disappeared even from nekra, 10) a lifetime ban by ip Archeg. and then he throws them into a hat, shakes and makes them randomly.

T
Torum. 05.12.21

And everyone does not ban archega, damn it.

Q
QLinkee 05.12.21

Obsessed
1) do nothing 2) do nothing ... 100500) reset ... 100501) do nothing

O
Obsessed 05.12.21

Torum., He's lucky! ;-)

QLinkee, exactly! ; D

f
firkax 05.12.21

Archon Guard
you could accidentally cast a clay

A
Archon guard 05.12.21

firkax
could not cast clay in any way because on f1 - skirts, on f2 - revives and all no others, nothing is hammered, that is, "in prior" could not cast poop (

p
passed 05.12.21

f1- skeletons, f2- revives: uuu: