3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simon friendly 05.12.21 02:25 am

Far Cry 4. Maximum graphics settings. (Far Cry 4)

Perhaps someone will be interested, someone will not ... do not consider it a "show-off", just someone may become interested ..
- Maximum graphics settings
- Fur simulation incl.
- Smoothing TXAA4.
- Shadows HBAO +

Spoiler

110 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimkinpark 05.12.21

On my Gtx 660 I set the settings to the maximum except for anti-aliasing and shadows of 30-40 fps, but there are terrible jams, the campaign is affected by 4 gigabytes of RAM, the monitor is antediluvian 1280x1024

B
Belomorkanal 05.12.21

Dimkinpark
Besides, 2 GB of video memory is not enough for this game. For example, I load up to 3.5 GB stably.

D
Dimkinpark 05.12.21

Belomorkanal I watched
through Msi Afterburner, maximum 1500 mb, I say my monitor is 1280x1024, it doesn't eat a lot of memory

B
Belomorkanal 05.12.21

Dimkinpark
Oddly enough, my 500 MB of video memory does not eat up either. Coincidence?

v
vovadjo 05.12.21

Although I do not pull the game at high, I twisted it and honestly there are no special differences with geometry, landscape, surface and water, the only difference is in the distance of drawing objects and everything is in principle, but the quality itself does not differ, well, by eye, at least and this is very good, because even at the lowest settings, the quality remains at the same level as at ultra.

D
Dearling 05.12.21

Such a question here .. I have an i3-2120 3.30ghz, 4GB of RAM and a geforce gt 620, video memory 3821MB and the game tends to lag at low .. what could this be related to? I understand that the computer is a bucket, but at 800x600, it’s podlagivat ..

s
sector1111 05.12.21

Dearling
laptop is not for gaming (
tembolee such a coffin as yours))

s
speccy 28 05.12.21

in short, guys, such a question, there was a gtx 670 video card before, the firewood was the very last, set everything to max, but without anti-aliasing, the game looked like blur or blur was present, but the version of the game was raw and had not officially come out yet, it looked like this now stands graphics card gtx 970 all at max nvidia anti-aliasing is twisted to max version of the game 1.4.0 and it looks like this without this type of blur or whatever you call it, in general, I would like it to look like in the first video, what should I do? firewood is the latest configuration in the profile,
copy the link to the first video to the address bar of YouTube .. com / watch? v = FtBfehsj4I0

S
Simon friendly 05.12.21

speccy 28
Experiment with anti-aliasing and shadows.

s
speccy 28 05.12.21

Simon Friendly
does not help all the same, in general, in the version 1.4.0 of the game, there is no motion blur function in the graphics settings, and in the previous version without patches this function was maybe because of this so? who says I want to do it like in the first video, although I lied motion blur this is motion blur there is it just there the English version was

S
SergeySZV 05.12.21

Belomorkanal

I agree. At 40 FPS, it is very comfortable to play. At 30, breathe and play relatively comfortably (since there will be drawdowns below 30). FarCry4 played at 40, Watch Dogs at 30, enjoyed both here and there, in the last game there were drawdowns only when driving. At 30, you can play comfortably, but from time to time you have to "endure" for the sake of ultra graphics.

p
player71rus 05.12.21

Guys, help me with wise advice. Is it worth it now to buy a GTX 780 vidyuhu for this game with 3 gigs of video memory for 20 thousand rubles, and will it pull Far Cry 4 at 60 fps at 1080p with virtual synchronization enabled at the maximum - ultra graphics settings? In principle, I am ready to sacrifice anti-aliasing, rays and ultra shadows for the sake of stable FPS. But is 3 gig of video memory enough for ultra textures? Will there be freezes and lags while riding and flying in a helicopter?

m
mister611 05.12.21

player71rus
One topic is not enough to ask a question? Why clone into other threads?

p
player71rus 05.12.21

mister611
What do you want? How did it hurt you? I have not copied to others, I copied only to one single similar theme, and nowhere else. Judge for yourself: on the forum for this game there are only two similar topics related to graphics and game performance on different systems. In one topic, the discussion is more intensive, therefore my question will quickly get lost among the posts of other members of the forum, rather than it will happen in another, similar topic. After all, do not create a new topic for my tiny question, ala "HELP DOES NOT START UP AND THE SCREEN WHAT TO DO?" of which there are already plenty of pegach users, right?

K
Kantrik 05.12.21

on a note, TXAA is not the maximum, but a terrible soap, and that's it, it's better not to put it ... Nvidia has advertised it well, but ... this technology itself is terrible)

R
Rampertumskin 05.12.21

Kantrik
sma also lathers, even more. msaa nefiga does not smooth the ladders even at 8 ... the best solution is 4k there are no ladders and anti-aliasing does not need to be turned on. I do not see woods at 23 inches at 4k.

if you want a graffiti really next gene then here

R
Rampertumskin 05.12.21

Spoiler

my 4k screenshots.

S
Simon friendly 05.12.21

Rampertumskin Gorgeous
)

m
mister611 05.12.21

Rampertumskin
Of course beautiful! But is it possible to hide the images under the spoiler?

S
Sergei008 05.12.21

I see that some with TXAAx4 anti-aliasing have a clear picture in videos, but for some reason I don't ((how to fix it !?)