3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simon friendly 05.12.21 02:25 am

Far Cry 4. Maximum graphics settings. (Far Cry 4)

Perhaps someone will be interested, someone will not ... do not consider it a "show-off", just someone may become interested ..
- Maximum graphics settings
- Fur simulation incl.
- Smoothing TXAA4.
- Shadows HBAO +

Spoiler

110 Comments
Sort by:
a
alextihhh 05.12.21

mister611
Another throw in the direction of optimization. In other games, these problems were not observed.

m
mister611 05.12.21

alextihhh
"In other games, such problems were not observed"
- the optimization in the game is certainly not so hot, the video card is not fully loaded, so the card heats up at maximum settings in the game by 10 degrees less. than in BF4, above 65 deg. did not rise. Why you have problems with overheating is not clear. In any case, listen to the advice and adjust the cooler's normal operation. If you have a pirated version of the game, it is possible that a virus "warming up" your map was brought in with a crack, this also happens. If you do not want problems, buy a license.

S
Sergnikow 05.12.21

alextihhh
I have the following specifications: gtx 770 2gb, core i5 3570k, 8gb ram. The game manages to squander the FPS seriously, even on average. Playing at high is not comfortable at all, since the FPS often drops below 20, and in general the picture is floating.
At the GTX560 itself, at maximum FPS of at least 30, it heats up a little over 60 ° C.
Anti-aliasing is enabled through the video driver.

r
rafikrasta 05.12.21

770gtx 3770k 36 frames minimum - Maximum graphics settings
- Fur simulation incl.
- Smoothing smaa
- Shadows HBAO +

S
Simon friendly 05.12.21

rafikrasta
Due to anti-aliasing, you put TXAA 4x.

E
EvilShark 05.12.21

I wonder what FPS the author has, slide show to the campaign.))))) With TXAA4, even with 16 gigs of opera and with 980 it is unrealistic to play, it hurts your eyes. It is for this anti-aliasing and for smaa optimization that there is a complete slag, and in some places problems with Nvidia's shadows come out.
PS. Tyuyuyu, and the author also has 770.)))))

p
propeller-faust 05.12.21

EvilShark
Yes. Today there is no vidyahi that alone pulled at least 40+ fps ultras and thaa4 even on FHD, checked

S
Simon friendly 05.12.21

EvilShark
Pff.
GTX 770
Intel Core I5 ​​4690
16 GB RAM
Yes, in the first version there was a slideshow at max settings, now I play at max settings, 30 - 55 FPS.

g
gorilla228 05.12.21

Mr. Sirocco
Just somebody's iron-shit.

S
Sidorovich12 05.12.21

Well I do not know. In my opinion, the twilight rays give haze and soap on the screen. Without it, the picture is even very clear. Especially with the 1.10 Patch. I downloaded the previous versions, the picture was much worse, and the FPS did not rise above 30, even at medium settings, and now it is stable 40 at maximum speeds.