3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 13.11.19 05:14 am

Discussing DLC global Narco Road (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

How did you like it? In my opinion a gorgeous addition! A lot of the new, added new cars, nitro boost, so it was not enough, drift, jumps, trials motorcycles are particularly pleased with, is quite challenging tracks. New job. And of course the bosses are very charismatic and generally all DLC sharpened by Crazy! Well, a new piece of the map is not small, 40-50 hours to hang out enough
28 Comments
Sort by:
e
evil.burmistroff 13.11.19

Nicholas Ololi
pokeball pokémon only lacking

b
bazilews 13.11.19

If not hacked,then be sure to buy this game.Beth liked.

t
tommy-riordan 13.11.19

bought the DLC permission is still there

N
Nikolay Ololay 13.11.19

tommy riordan
To play since April 18, a must-have sisannick. Otherwise, from the 25th

A
Amnepox 13.11.19

nitro, drift, jumps - everything you need for a game about the struggle against the drug cartel... hmm, well

V
VovaKobzar 13.11.19

Guys, well I bought the season pass still on the 7th, I was not given the DLC

R
Roy jons 13.11.19

VovaKobzar
Should it appear when the game go live will be written just below the line ed drug

V
VovaKobzar 13.11.19

Roy jons
Pressed, writes that you already Have this content. Install to play

R
Roy jons 13.11.19

VovaKobzar
Dunno why so I swung 5GB per day when released this dlc right now, playing all the rules

M
Maniac-X 13.11.19

VovaKobzar
Same garbage, there's Season Pass and DLC Narco Road no. Click in the menu that says you already Have this content. Install to play.
What to do not understand.

I
Ilya Lyapin 13.11.19

Maniac-X
in the game menu press play in The Road

M
Maniac-X 13.11.19

Ilya Lyapin
In the game menu to The Road is a castle. Click on it, says you already Have this content. Install to play.
I wrote above about this.

I
Ilya Lyapin 13.11.19

Maniac-X
double-check all the game files in jublee

N
Nemezis 13.11.19

I also really liked the DLS. Don't get all this Haight the Incentive. The main claim is that the game is not in the style of GOST Rekon. Well, damn, you had 50+ hours in serious style in the main game, do not you sick of it? What is wrong is that the authors have added a bit of fun? And if you don't like it - well, not forced to jump on big feet, do the main missions! Moreover, they are very cool to pass them was incredibly interesting. And each battle with the boss ends in a spectacular cutscene, which was lacking in the main game!

IMHO, the DLS smear hurl. If you doubt to take or not - then definitely take it. Unless you are one of those sad fans, for whom any move to the left - nekanon.

PS. For DLS need to create a new Persian. Another reason because of which many rushed perdaki. Again, I see no problems, even when playing the main campaign mode, it would make the second guy in-jokes. That's just an opportunity came up

a
akaTuman 13.11.19

Purely rhetorical question, because I know the answer - anyone managed to solve the problem with the boot failure Narco Road? Us full, but in me a modest glimmer of hope...
If that's still lucky: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1635466-Cannot-Install-Narco-Road-DLC
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1636400-Did-you-buy-the-Steam-version-of-GRW-and-redeemed-the-Season-Pass-via-Uplay-Read!

S
Sidorovich12 13.11.19

Nicholas Ololi
It's like The following in Dying Light did or like in GTA.

k
kelsh 13.11.19

Hi! Stuck at the battle with the helicopter in the end game DLC The Road I hit him, but nothing more happens, I think the checkpoint glyuknul not hunt all over again to pass. Maybe someone will throw a save before the fight or in the beginning of the mission, I will be grateful )))

d
dsom 13.11.19

very well done ! the crossbow is good ! liked it more than the DLC with the girl .

M
Marvelosi 13.11.19

My friend bought the game, wanted to ask, because I want to take sisonic to the game, these add-ons they are in the original game is stupid or run separately?

O
OJIEHb B TAHKE 13.11.19

Marvelosi
Runs through the same game.Narco Road and Fallen Ghost