3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 13.11.19 05:14 am

Discussing DLC global Narco Road (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

How did you like it? In my opinion a gorgeous addition! A lot of the new, added new cars, nitro boost, so it was not enough, drift, jumps, trials motorcycles are particularly pleased with, is quite challenging tracks. New job. And of course the bosses are very charismatic and generally all DLC sharpened by Crazy! Well, a new piece of the map is not small, 40-50 hours to hang out enough
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

Nemesis
thank you!! play!!)

N
Nemezis 13.11.19

Not for that.

l
ludovick 13.11.19

Played a bit, did not like at all. Nonsense in the style of GTA.

D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

ludovick
damn, I also played. Mess on the cars of some sort!! Nonsense! Serious the game turned into pop music) Sorry... Real arcade machines in the style of GTA online (( Shit...

T
Thorgal 13.11.19

By the way passed. And it is gone, if not focus on the jumps, the drifts, and other Moore. By the way for all the DLC never rode on a monster truck. Don't like them. The game is not democratic insisted. For which she thanks a lot. Total with two DLC 159 hours of pure enjoyment from the game. By the way, the tasks in The Road, in my opinion, is more difficult, and sometimes even better than Fallen Ghosts. Given that playing alone without cover.

N
Nemezis 13.11.19

Thorgal
I liked that added some no cutscene. Such narrative inserts are very missed in the main game. Imagine the Witcher or Mafia story without cutscenes, only gameplay - depressed would be.

M
Mishka2002 13.11.19

The most miserable addition that I've seen for young children obviously! Does not fit into the main game. Stupid mission, stupid humor, stupid, filth and disgust throughout the passage.

P
Prodavec snov 13.11.19

Cool DLC.Was a pleasure.