3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dmitriy_2015 05.12.21 02:34 am

Sharing saves (Ori and the Blind Forest)

Throw off pliz save, otherwise I have already lost 51%, I don’t want to start again.
36 Comments
Sort by:
s
senya639 05.12.21

Same problem.

A
Adam Yusupov 05.12.21

throw someone synchronization at 30-38% of the passage, fell into the texture and accidentally saved in the same place

A
An1retake 05.12.21

easier to re-pass, 30% if. Moreover, SUCH game needs to be played several times, and every time as the first)) because of a glitch, I started it anew after passed 60%

A
Adam Yusupov 05.12.21

KittySweeet
balin she's so hard! I almost broke the gamepad while I was walking.

R
Ratatosk 05.12.21

And I have the same trouble happened.

R
Ratatosk 05.12.21

Here is the link to the save just below the door: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eksxcpxby1dqy52/saveFile0.sav

Y
Ya_nPocTo_KocMoc 05.12.21

You need to save before you enter a place called Mount Horu.

l
leman140 05.12.21

Preserved by accident in front of the death ray, now I die every time I load it. If anyone can, please help.

G
Grisha Mukhortov 05.12.21

In general, I can not pass the moment where ori finds out how the cubs of the owl died. Ori starts to run away and falls into the textures. If anyone can, please discard the save after this place.

M
Mikha Borisov 05.12.21

Tell me what to do, I automatically saved it, I jumped with double jumps, a stone fell, a bird appeared and flew away, but I can't enter

h
high_wave 05.12.21

Hello. I have such a problem. I fell through the texture into a cave that was closed and I could not get out of it, and I was preserved in it. I do not know what to do. It is open on the map. Is there a way to get out somehow?

h
high_wave 05.12.21

Hello. I have such a problem. I fell through the texture into a cave that was closed and I could not get out of it, and I was preserved in it. I do not know what to do. It is open on the map. Is there a way to get out somehow? help me please

M
Maxim Averkin 05.12.21

I really liked the moment with the flooding of the tree, unfortunately, there is no conservation left, and I don't want to go through the next one.
Can anyone have a preservation left before the flood?

E
Elfrina 05.12.21

Maxim Averkin
is there. I just can't go through it at all ... either the computer is slow, or my keyboard is sticking. just registered, how to send a save?

l
lexa13 05.12.21

Throw the saved settings file with a resolution of 1366x768, otherwise in the game I can not switch it does not give in for some reason. advance ATP!

Y
Yaritsa 05.12.21

Skinte save 40% - 42%, otherwise it fell through the ground and remained trapped