3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.12.21 02:44 am

True Ending [Event Timeline] [Spoilers] (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

someone can explain in detail the true ending, it is not entirely clear, for example, why we chose the name and face for the doctor, if in the end he had a bare face, that is, first in the mirror the face of a boss, then they show the reflection of our chosen face, then the code the quiet man strangles the doctor, in the reflection again the face of the boss! WTF? And I understand correctly that ahav is a medic and ishmael is a true boss? It's not entirely clear what's what, and who the hell is that guy with glasses lying to the left of the boss? And where was he lying if there were only 2 beds? A bunch of incomprehensible, chew who can in maximum detail.
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 05.12.21

SkyraX is a
man with glasses lying to the left of the boss
Where? Mission 46? There, at first, the events after the removal of everyone from the crashed helicopter were shown on behalf of the physician. "The guy with the glasses" is Kaz Miller. He was not at all in the hospital in Cyprus. There were only two BBs in the room.

why did we choose a name and a face for a medic, if in the end he had the face of a boss.
Why did we choose a face for a medic? Weird question. That it was, of course. The name is the same. He ended up with the Boss face because he had plastic surgery. In the prologue, everything is shown with some missing details, which are revealed just in mission 46.

ahav is a medic and ishmael is a true boss?
Yes sir.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 05.12.21

Actually, now it's clear how Big Boss got out.
Under the Zanzebar Land, Solid Snake killed Snake (medic) by Venom, and the real Big Boss, recovered from the bodies of Liquid and Solidus, died in 2014.
The picture has become whole.

m
monetkin 05.12.21

YamyyYamyy the
real Big Boss recovered from the bodies of Liquid and Solidus.
Where did you find that?

S
SkyraX 05.12.21

Marty52
Well, I understood that we chose the name and face that will be written in the end in the passport of the true boss, BUT the doctor in the hospital then gave the choice of the name to the Medic and not to Bose, because the boss at that time was lying with his face covered on the left

s
seregaL 05.12.21

YamyyYamyy
No. Solid Snake killed him in Outer Haven, and in Zanzibar Land, setting fire to the real Big Boss
Proof:
Spoiler In 1984, Big Boss comes out of a coma, and he learns from Ocelot that he is being hunted. He and Ocelot decide to act according to Major Zero's plan: disguise the Medic as Big Boss and, through hypnosis, suggest to him that he is the Big Boss. The plan succeeds, Big Boss and his phantom (Medic) escape from the hospital in an ambulance, but soon turn over. Big Boss, waking up before his double, meets Ocelot, he gives him things and a motorcycle. Ocelot leaves to help the phantom, and Big Boss lights a cigar and leaves at dawn.

11 years later, having built the Outer Heaven, Big Boss dispatches his phantom to fight Solid, in which the Medic is killed.

S
Sssses52 05.12.21

At the end of the story, only Solid Snake of all the Snakes remains alive, as I understand it?

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 05.12.21

monetkin
How would the restoration of the Big Boss by means of the bodies of liquidus and solidus and was the reason for the infection of the Big Boss FOX GIVING.
seregaL
Thanks for correcting .
BzDanilka
Yes, only him. He was injected with serum by Naomi and he was cured of FoxDie.
And Raiden, too, if you can call him a "snake"

M
Marty52 05.12.21

SkyraX
Well, actually you choose the name that the medic had. And this name is then used by Snake himself. Also, there was a photograph in the passport that showed the face chosen at the beginning of the game. Thus, the BB and the medic seem to have swapped places.

S
SkyraX 05.12.21

Marty52
Ter it became clearer, it is incomprehensible to say that in the prologue for the first time we see the face of the boss, then we choose the name and face and at this moment we see the chosen face in the mirror, after a while the quiet man strangles the doctor and in the mirror we again see the face of the boss. And in the end, it's already a little different - the first time in the mirror we see the selected face and the second time the code is strangling the doctor, the face of the snake is already in the mirror, this moment is not entirely clear in the prologue, in mission 46 this moment is more clearly and logically shown with mirrors and faces.

S
Sssses52 05.12.21

YamyyYamyy
what kind of FoxDie?
PS for whom it is not difficult to throw off the video telling the history of the metal gear universe, if there is one

M
Marty52 05.12.21

SkyraX
Well, the first time you just choose a face, you just show it on the game engine, like what you will look like. And in "Truth" we first see ourselves before the operation, and then, 48 hours after it, we see our face changed to that of BB, just when Tikhonya comes.

BzDanilka
There is a Stopgame.ru channel on YouTube (not advertising in any way!). There are also playlists about Metal Gear. The story is told by a dude who really knows and understands the MG universe (at least so it seems to me).

S
SkyraX 05.12.21

Marty52
But when in the prologue they give us a mirror for the first time, and we see the face of the boss, the doctor says, this is you and your life before the operation, we will change your face, but how will you look? After we choose a face, it appears for a moment in the mirror and the screen goes out, then the cutscene with the quiet de doctor shows the mirror and we again see the face of the boss, which was in the mirror for the very first time BEFORE the operation !! Wtf? De logic? How, for the first time in the mirror, we saw the already changed face of the doctor on the barefoot even BEFORE the operation? I can’t get into this for the life of me, in Truth everything is clear and logical.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 05.12.21

BzDanilka
There are a lot of long episodes.
Therefore, get ready for hours at 5.
Ps - Click on the bottom right on the YouTube button, and go to the channel.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 05.12.21

BzDanilka
FoxDie is a virus capable of killing specific people by detecting human DNA and their nanomachines, causing instant cardiac arrest.
In general, there is a continuous confusion, in order to understand how and why he kills, you need to re-read the dialogues more than once, re-listen to the codec.
There were several types of viruses, false, not false, some other.
For example, Liquid Snake (Eli) died from the old version of the virus, and Liquid (who is just Liquid) died from the new one.
And this is just a damn virus, in order to figure out the smallest details of the plot, you need to take and simply complete all the canonical and not very parts by 100%, and it’s not a fact that you will understand everything.
It's easier for Santa Barbara to look.

M
Marty52 05.12.21

SkyraX
So, then we need to start with the fact that in the prologue we see everything under hypnosis. That is, the physician was inspired by hypnosis that he was BB. Thus, all data that he was a medic was automatically erased. Then, 2 weeks after waking up, he undergoes plastic surgery, and 48 hours later he meets Tikhonya with the face of Snake. And mission 46 is called "Truth ...." because we see EVERYTHING without this hypnosis, but from the medical person's perspective, everything looks the same as in the prologue. Only the viewer sees this very truth. It's hard to grasp it all, but in short, just don't bother and trust Episode 46.

S
Skull face 05.12.21

SkyraX
I also thought about this moment for a long time. the operation was performed before awakening. This information from the cassette: Zero came to the hospital to see the Boss. At first, Zero did not understand who was a medic and who was the real Big Boss. I believe all this confusion with mirrors is made on purpose. To confuse the player as much as possible. The point is that before the start of the game, we are already playing with the appearance of Big Boss, and you can score for the rest. ;)

A
Atlasth 05.12.21

The fact that Big Boss was restored in 2014 (at the end of part 4) from the body of Solidus, he personally tells Snake, it is necessary to play more carefully. And more specifically, as I understand it, at the end of MG1 Venom died, at the end of MG2 Big Boss almost died, was put into suspended animation under the nanomachines, hence the burned remains, body restoration, because apart from a head without a scalp and a skinned chest there was nothing else, and then Santa Barbara to the end of the 4th part. Correct if I was mistaken, the plot is complicated, I might have overlooked something.

S
Skull face 05.12.21

Atlasth
That's right.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 05.12.21

Skull Face
SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I could not resist)

S
SkyraX 05.12.21

And who is this fiery demon from the prologue? My guess is that this is a medic, "an evil medic on the big boss, who found out the truth," well, it seemed to me so.
2) and who is this woman in a gas mask protecting the boss?