3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.12.21 02:44 am

True Ending [Event Timeline] [Spoilers] (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

someone can explain in detail the true ending, it is not entirely clear, for example, why we chose the name and face for the doctor, if in the end he had a bare face, that is, first in the mirror the face of a boss, then they show the reflection of our chosen face, then the code the quiet man strangles the doctor, in the reflection again the face of the boss! WTF? And I understand correctly that ahav is a medic and ishmael is a true boss? It's not entirely clear what's what, and who the hell is that guy with glasses lying to the left of the boss? And where was he lying if there were only 2 beds? A bunch of incomprehensible, chew who can in maximum detail.
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 05.12.21

And who is this fiery demon from the prologue?

Well, they explain everything there. The Fiery Man is the revived Volgin, the villain from the third part, who is obsessed with revenge on Snake

and who is this woman in a gas mask protecting the boss?

At first I also thought it was a girl, but it turns out to be a boy. This is a boss from the first part of the game named Psycho Mantis. One of the most interesting bosses in the series, he took out the brains not to the character, but personally to the player

S
Skull face 05.12.21

YamyyYamyy
LOL! XD

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 05.12.21

SkyraX
This is too much to ask such stupid and obvious questions.
Just watch the history of the episode, or rather, play.

X
XBoy360 05.12.21

Atlasth
I remember very well that that burnt piece of meat was never a BB, he himself said that it was a distraction, and he himself was already lying around somewhere normal. Is it not in the same base where the final batch took place? Yes, yes, where Old Snake with Liquid Ocelot was waving, kind of locked up by the Patriots system. In general, I myself replayed the whole series a year ago and knew everything by heart, now I have already forgotten this, as you called, Santa Barbara.

V
Verzor 05.12.21

The Japanese are a diagnosis. Alas, incurable.))

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 05.12.21

I read here and realized that everything was designed and built on the sheer madness and insanity of the developers. A bunch of Snakes, a bunch of Solids, a bunch of BB and Ocelots and a bunch of figs knows what else)))

V
Vanya Sizov 05.12.21

SkyraX
Medica was filled with hypnosis, he himself does not really understand what is going on. I'm just sure that he is BB, Have you completed the game?

F
FoggyStar 05.12.21

Legend_of_the_Hero is
not a bunch. And Ocelot is completely alone (he is liquid ocelot).