3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dizma 09.12.21 12:27 am

Out of system memory (Forza Horizon 5)

After entering the game, after 2 minutes of driving, such a notification appears. Has anyone encountered the same?
System:
Mother: B550M AORUS ELITE Perc
: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core
Vidyuha: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
Operative: 16 Gb

PS The problem was solved by increasing the RAM to 32 GB.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 09.12.21

Dizma
Before starting the game, close all unnecessary programs, put a swap file of 10 gigabytes, if it does not help, then you need to buy RAM to make it 32 gigabytes.

D
Dizma 09.12.21

Pavel Rally
Probably the matter is in the RAM, the paging file costs 25 GB).
It's strange why not enough, in the recommended settings it costs 16 GB.

M
Marsj 09.12.21

Dizma
Probably the matter is in the AMD platform or other applications are running in addition to the game)
Optimize Windows. Which version is 10 or 11?

D
Dizma 09.12.21

Marsj
Windows 10 Home, it is possible that the applications did not close) But I think discord and chrome do not eat much

M
Marsj 09.12.21

Dizma
Spoiler

D
Dizma 09.12.21

Marsj
Made as in the video. Thanks!

m
mixxxacik_ 09.12.21

The same thing 5600x 6900xt I think 32 GB stick

m
mixxxacik_ 09.12.21

It is noticeable that it loads for a long time in the game menu, although in the game itself everything is superb, I also seem to close everything, but in 4k on ultras, consumption writes 18/16 to the dispatcher, the game weighs 10 GB, before that there was rtx 3060, I really played 2500x1080 problems did not have

m
mixxxacik_ 09.12.21

RAM kst 16gb 3600

D
Dizma 16.12.21

mixxxacik_
Better up to 32 GB. There is also a problem with loading, when I go to the garage, the game freezes for 5-6 seconds. Also, when I look at the discs in the tuning menu. Although there was no that before, probably the problem is in the patches or software of the red ones.

S
Shvechikov Alexander 11.05.22

I have such crap with a memory of 32g and it's still not enough

K
Kartonkratos 14.05.22

Shvechikov Alexander
Is it written to system or video memory? and also such a joke in games, in short, I play at extreme settings, that is, I turned all the parameters to the maximum to the right c 8xmsaa, and used nvidia freestyle filters! So after an hour a message came out that there was not enough video memory, although everything was still played perfectly, and by the way, it didn’t start the first time! in short, at startup, it crashed to the desktop without errors, but it turned out that in a message with a lack of memory, and nvidia filters were to blame for the crashes at startup! I turned them off and all this was gone, now you can play as much as you like and there are no more messages and crashes!

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

Kartonkratos
It was the same thing))) In general, it's better to play with filters, and set the eating MS to 4, and ideally to 2x. It's not that noticeable visually. With filters, you can skillfully cover up the flaws of the ladders. Although at high resolutions they are not visible at all.

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

SkrepcheZaVR Could
this be some kind of glitch? by the fact that I don’t have such a message already, the opera is only 16 gb! and the settings are manually set to extreme, except for the shadows and the detail of the drivetars, they are very high, and now I set msaa anti-aliasing not 8x but 2x or 4x.